“Tasty Sushi”
Review of Kobi House

Kobi House
Ranked #124 of 202 Restaurants in Hyannis
Reviewed 28 April 2015 via mobile

Stopped at Kobi House at 8:30pm on a Sunday night. Not a single soul in the restaurant other than staff, but WOW what a staff! The young woman was extremely pleasant & very efficient.
I ordered:
Gyoza soup - yum,
Seaweed salad (daughter loved it),
House salad (meh, typical bag o' salad),
Spicy tuna roll - very nice, very nice,
Avocado & cuke roll - hit the spot!
We love Inaho on rt 6a, but I have to say Kobi House filled the bill quite well. Food tasted nice and fresh!

1  Thank greyc123

Reviewed 21 March 2015 via mobile

This place has been here for a few years and I'm always shocking locals by introducing them to the cape's best teppan-Yaki.
It's good food, great lunch specials, and a show too!
The plaza isn't flashy but bobby Byrnes is on the other side.
I love beni Hana and this is cape cod's version.
I definitely recommend
note: if in a rush you REALLY need to stress this upfront or bring a party of 8, as they wait till the table fills to start. Not my favorite, but the nature of group dining, they can't bring in a chef for 2 people.

Reviewed 14 March 2015

We eat here regularly but felt compelled after the last visit to write a review when we brought along our three year old, The cooking event is well done and fun, in the words of my 3 year old " this is awesome". The food is excellent, we have had chicken, filet, scallops and lobster. With the young one the chef had the knowledge to cut her chicken and steak into smaller pieces for her without prompting, and to let it cool a second before putting it on her plate, very thoughtful. It's located in a run down strip mall, so you might wonder about before you go in, don't.

2  Thank Kevin S
Reviewed 15 June 2013

What a fun place this is to experience Hibachi table top cooking on Cape Cod. Great food, lovely sushi, fun staff. Would recommend!