“Best Pizza in Hyannis”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 27 February 2018

It was simple and tasty. I called in to order my customised 14" pizza with 5 toppings.
Ten minutes later, I picked it up and drove home to enjoy it.
Staff was very friendly. One of the things that makes the pizza so much better here is that it's not so greasy and the crusts are generally thinner with more coverage. Palio is my "go to" pizzeria in this area. Molto bene!

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

I had a great time with my friends. Delicious pizza. Great waitstaff and outdoor seating in the summer.

Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I loved the food here but did not love the service. Staff forgot part of my order and assumed it was to go. The girls working there were also staring at me and my family when we came in and taking to each other in Bulgarian. Little did they know I understand the language and did not appreciate their comments. It’s a shame because their food is so good.

Reviewed 19 October 2017

You order at the counter and are given a number for your meal. Beer from the bottle, no glasses here. Plastic cutlery and paper plates. We ordered a family size pizza with half and half on toppings. Pizza was delicious with plenty of toppings and a great size for 2.
A bit self service but the pizza was definitely worth it. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

Counter self service/order pizzeria in the heart of the tourist area in Hyannis Port. When the pizza's are done they delver them to your table. The pizza's were good and the place was crowded, We shared a picnic style table with another couple and enjoyed our pizza. We got a large pizza and it was more than we could eat.