“Snacks with a friend. ”

Tap City Grille
Ranked #23 of 207 Restaurants in Hyannis
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Had a nice time in a quaint pub with a friend. Good drink, tasty apps. Friendly service. No rush, but attentive. Will come back again!

Reviewed 8 March 2018

My boss wanted to take me and a couple clients to lunch in Hyannis. I suggested Tap City Grille because I love their awesome food and a casual atmosphere. Our clients ordered burgers & were astonished at the size! My boss ordered the Oven Roasted Atlantic Cod & said it was some of the best fish he's ever had, very moist & flavorful. I wanted to order the Monte Christo, but it's no longer on the menu. So I ordered the Cod sandwich, which was so big I had to use a knife and fork! Our meals all came with delicious salads, too. The service was great, too! We all loved our meals and enjoyed a wonderful lunch. We'll definitely be back!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

My husband and I ate dinner here on a Saturday night, and we definitely enjoyed ourselves! The wait staff was friendly, the establishment was clean, and the atmosphere was very cozy...the perfect combination for a cold winter night!

We didn't make reservations, but we only waited about 10 minutes before being seated. Our server, Dan, had a great personality and was knowledgeable about the menu. I was also impressed with his efficiency, considering the number of tables he was servicing!

My husband and I each enjoyed a glass of wine (their alcohol menu is very large...there's something for everyone!) and we split the white truffle pizza. This pizza had no sauce, but simply mozzarella cheese brushed with truffle oil...it was amazing!

The only thing that bothered me pertained the male seating host; while leading us to our table, he asked a table we were passing if they were using their menu. Before they even had a chance to answer, he took the menu and proceeded on his way; not the greatest customer service. The customers at this table were quite dismayed.

Other than that, we had a great time! We definitely plan on returning here on future evenings...but maybe we'll make a reservation first.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I had a blast here with my mom. We had fabulous waitstaff and a great host. Great burger and fun environment.

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Tap City remains a favorite of ours for casual get togethers. Yes, they have beer, but it’s the food that brings us back.

On a cold November Friday night, the place was packed, so we were able to secure four chairs together in the bar area.

The truffle fries were a big hit. I tend to nibble on the cheese platter for dinner; my wife had her favorite - the Brussels sprout salad. My friend’s fried steak looked perfectly cooked; must have been good, as he cleaned his plate.

The “Tap” part might attract, but it’s the “Grille” part that makes this place a favorite.