US$254
US$263
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)
US$279
US$270
US$194
Courtyard
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$140
Hotels.com
US$289
US$262
US$289
SeaCoast Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$179
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$204
US$189
Cape Cod Ocean Manor(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$150
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2017

I was so disappointed at this hotel. The bar was fine with a lovely bar tender. The front office reception staff was great as well. My hotel room had an iron burn on the floor. I would never stay here again. It was not particularly clean nor inviting. I was so relieved to have only stayed 7 hours. I did not eat here. Fortunately there is a Dunkin' Donuts across the street.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank machp
International I, Manager at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

We will address this directly

Reviewed 26 August 2017

To be fair We stayed here back in 2011 maybe 2012. It was awful and from the looks of recent reviews nothing has changed! We came for the "Cuddles and Bubbles". WASTE OF OUR MONEY! The room was gross the tub was FILTHY! Nothing like getting in and feeling the scum and grime on your skin! I immediately jumped out and told my husband not to bother that it was GROSS! The food was a huge disappointment! When you think of chicken parm, go ahead picture it in your mind, what do you picture? Now erase that and replace it with over cooked grilled chicken with a smear of completely flavorless tomato sauce and tiny piece of onlt God knows what kind of cheese and a side of under cooked, and again, completely flavorless carrots. They kind of tasted like the carrots that came with your lunch in a school cafeteria. The bed was this weird round bed. I'm 5.5 and my feet dangled even at the longest part of the bed. My poor husband who is nearly a foot taller then me......yeah not a good night sleep at all. The room was in desperate need of refurbishing and updating, and a DEEP CLEANING! Don't waste your money here. The only upside was the breakfast. The breakfast was ok.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
4  Thank doveeyes777
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

If location is THE ONLY thing you care about, then you're in for a treat. This Inn is located in the heart of Main Street in "downtown" Hyannis--just up the road from Hyannis Port. A collection of quaint boutiques with eateries intertwined, line the streets to occupy the time of land-bound tourists On the weekends, the strip comes alive--other times, not so much. Inasmuch as this town is not a buzz on this mid-summer's night, nor is the International Inn. The lobby has a musty odor, and the air conditioning is reserved for behind the double doors where "the suites/rooms" are. The front desk staff was nice, but I imagine that this venue must be where the local rendezvous happen when beach season is over. In other words, if you care about some stains on the foot bench adjacent to your bed, or whether or not the room's carpet looks long over due for a replacement, etc., then keep your sneakers on and run--this place is not for you. However, if you just desire to be in the heart of things, or you wish to stumble down the street from bar hopping, or maybe you are traveling with a large family and the price is right--then between the moderate rate, adequately spaced rooms and the LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION, the International Inn is just right for you!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bevcc2000

Thanks for staying with us. We work hard to make our guests happy and appreciate your feedback!

Reviewed 16 August 2017

If you are looking for a nice hotel, don't look here.. It is no more than a 1 star hotel due to the fact that it is VERY dated and needs major renovations. When I go away, I want to be AS comfortable or MORE comfortable than I am at home... This did not even come close. We would have been better off sleeping on the sidewalk.

We were in a Princess Suite and when we made the booking, we were told it was newly renovated so we were really glad to hear that but totally disappointed when we walked through the door... It was cheesy looking, the rug was gaudy, the bed totally sucked and it had a massive beach ball size impression right in the center of the bed, and the building itself just had a damp, stale stench to it. The words SOAK and POKE made sense to us now!!!

The bathroom was big and the two person marble shower with four pulsating heads was descent... The jacuzzi grossed us out because it had toe nail clippings inside of it, and we were seriously ready to lose it. We are VERY accustomed to staying at Four-star hotels with upscale furnishings, luxury bedding and other amenities. This was an absolute joke!

Whyyyyy did we PAY to stay here? HOW they get $270.00 plus taxes & fees PER NIGHT for this Princess Suite BLOWS MY MIND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We actually contemplated leaving around 2 in the morning, but we had both consumed a good amount of alcohol at the local pubs on Main St. so we opted to wait it out till morning. We didn't get any sleep because the bed was a nightmare and once that sun came up.. We were OUT OF THERE!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank glitterqueen1975

We’re sorry you were unhappy - we’ll work hard to fix the issue you experienced. Thanks for letting us know.
Marwa Ali

Reviewed 30 July 2017

My husband and i booked the valentines romance special. Talk about a nightmare. The water in the shower took litterally 30 minutes to get warm. The bath tub (not a hot tub like website said) didnt drain. The room was old, stained up and smelled like dirty socks. The dorm fridge in the room sounded like a generator it was so loud. We called to complain about the tub not draining and hot water. Maintnance came said water was warm enough but he would go talk to front desk about the tub not draining. He left (leaving our room door wide open) and never came back. We called desk again this time not as patient and told them we wanted a refund. We got told because my husband had taken (a cold shower) in the room they wouldnt refund us our money for the night. We got them to give us a refund for the second night and i guess are taking a loss on one night. Highly suggest looking elswhere. This place is nasty. Should be rented hourly. Please check out the pictures. Mold , dirt, rust and down right gross. They should be ashamed.

Stayed: February 2017
3  Thank Melissa T
International I, Manager at International Inn and Suites on Cape Cod, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

can you send to us your reservation number , name and date please
to investigate your stay