SeaCoast Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$159
Fairfield Inn
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$129
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$99
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$144
Courtyard
Anchor In Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$91
US$89
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$80
Travelocity
US$153
US$139
Holiday Inn Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$119
Travelocity
US$70
1,278 results
All reviewssea coastmartha's vineyardcape codmain streetdonutsferry ticketsbeach towelswasher and dryerexcellent reviewscontinental breakfastpositive reviewsshort walksmall kitcheneach morninglocation is greatnew englandjfk museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 October 2011

A friend and I had a wonderful stay here last week. Rooms were clean and having a kitchenette was an extra added touch. Terri and Al were just awesome - helpful, always ready with suggestions, maps and menus- and willing to supply any extras - pillows, towels etc. Enjoyed the breakfasts and the hospitality. Would definitely stay anytime and would gladly recommend to anyone. (Only thing I didn't like was the bright lights at night from the building next door but that was not under the control of the hotel. - they do have curtains to lessen the effect.)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank wailady
Reviewed 23 October 2011

Al and Terry are the supreme experts at hospitality I have stayed at high dollar places in the past and believe me they could all come to al and terrys place to learn how to treat their guests. I think they should be drafted to run the country wonderful place wonderful people

Room Tip: They all seem to be good rooms but we always ask for top floor so no one is above us to disturb our rest time
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank linkphilly
Reviewed 20 October 2011

I would not hesitate to stay at the Seacoast inn should I take a trip to Cape Cod again.
We received such a lovely, warm welcome when we arrived - Terri and Al are very welcoming, they even planned our trip for us around the Cape the next day, so we could see all the highlights. They really helped us to see the best of the Cape, which is beautiful I might add!
The breakfast was great, they serve up a fresh and very tasty continental breakfast each morning, with Dunkin' Donuts for good measure!
I mentioned on my email when I booked the room that we were on our honeymoon, and in our room for our arrival in a lovely little gift bag was a box of dark chocolate covered cranberries. This was a really nice touch.
The room itself was very clean, the bed was HUGE, and there was a kitchenette which was very useful.
Go and stay at the Seacoast if you go to the Cape, you will not be disappointed. Great value for money.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robyn L
Reviewed 20 October 2011

We just got back from a 5 night stay at the Sea Coast Inn. The first step into the office set
the tone of our stay. We were greeted by Terri, one of the owners, and showed to our rooms.
The rooms were comfortable and very neat and clean. Terri and Al pay special attention to
having maps of all the towns close by and menus of all the restaurants. The location of the
inn is perfect. We were able to walk to the boat to Marth's Vineyard and at night we walked
to Main Street to our restaurant of choice. This little motel is a big win for anyone looking for
clean, comfortable, and affordable. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2011

My partner and I stayed 3 nights at Seacoast, following an excellent recommendation from a friend. We were not disappointed, the rooms were very spacious and spotless, Terri and Al were perfect hosts and gave us excellent tips for places to visit and to eat whilst visiting the area. They even gave us a leaving gift for our dog, when we checked out. A lovely place to stay, I would definately recommend the Seacoast to others .

• Stayed: October 2011