“Exactly what we were looking for!”
Review of SeaCoast Inn

SeaCoast Inn
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
NY
“Exactly what we were looking for!”
Reviewed 14 December 2011

This was such a charming hotel. The owners were exceptionally friendly. They even have a room where you can borrow all kinds of beach items- boogie boards, beach towels, chairs, coolers, etc. They even help you plan out your activities for the day. Their free breakfast consists of coffee, bagels, english muffins, donuts, juice, and oatmeal. Nothing overly fancy, but it was free. The rooms were clean and we had absolutely no complaints! We would return there in a second!!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
3 Thank carsons8

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (155)
yorkshire
Reviewed 14 December 2011

We stayed here one night in October,on our road trip around New England.We had a twin bedded ground floor room with a small kitchen area which is very handy.Everywhere is very clean ,and in the evening the windows along the walkway are closed and access is with a key,so it is secure.The position is geat 5 mins from main street with loads of eateries and the harbour area,it was very quiet when we were there .Terri and Al are genuinely lovely people who will go the extra mile, and have lots of good advice.Breakfast is included ,there were cereals lots of fresh pastries and breads,juices etc. Drinks are available in the breakfast room throughout the day.We nearly booked another motor Inn at Hyannis ,I am so glad we didn't ,we loved it.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Wanda110
Hyannis, Massachusetts
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Al and Terri have one of the sweetest inn's right in the heart of Hyannis. Their warm hospitality
and helpful idea of what to do on Cape Cod made for a relaxing and exiting visit. The rooms are comfortable and clean, with a capital C, and the locations is perfect. A stones throw from Hyannis Harbour and Main Street. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: Can't say as we only stayed in one room. But Al and Terri would gladly show folks rooms before...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank jeff_janni
Winston Salem, North Carolina
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Do you remember what it was like years ago when you went someplace on vacation and you were greeted on arrival by folks who owned the property and welcomed you by name?? I had almost forgotten such experiences until dealing with the SeaCoast Inn. Let me start by saying that I usually look for a hotel that is not so "basic" as the SeaCoast, but I was won over by the stellar reviews on Trip Advisor. I stayed there for 4 nights in June while exploring the Cape, including day trips to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard.

I will not repeat what has been said about Terri and Al but can confirm that it's all more than true. Hard-working, kind and thoroughly professional people who take great pride in their business. Nothing is too much trouble, from directions, suggestions, tickets, etc. Plus, I made the stupid error of locking my keys in the rental car on my last morning ( have never made such a mistake in my life!) and Terri and Al bent over backwards to make additional calls ensuring that AAA would show up promptly to send me off to Boston in time to catch my plane.

I happened to be traveling alone and want to second the comments of others about the close proximity of the harbor and several local restaurants such as Spanky's Clam Shack. There are no worries walking there and back by yourself, and the downtown business district is just around the corner as well.

Thank you, Terri and Al, for restoring my confidence in what it means to travel around our beautiful country and experience such a wonderful welcome and spotless accommodations.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
7 Thank washpa
Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 November 2011

There is nothing I can say about this place that has not already been said. The rooms although basic they are the cleanest hotel rooms I have ever stayed in. We had a king room, the bed was super comfy, the room was spacious and I cannot emphasise how clean, the website is 100% accurate, what you see there is exactly what you get. The location is great a 2 minute walk to Main Street which is great to walk along and has a great selection bars and restaurants, also Spanky’s Clam Shack is 2 minutes down the road and is great spot to eat. The hotel is perfectly placed for exploring Cape Cod, it’s very central for driving anywhere on the cape and is close to the ferry’s for Martha’s Vineyard. The best part of this hotel and I am repeating it from every other review and I don’t mind repeating it is Terri and Al, they are simply without question the two nicest and most helpful people I have and am confident in saying will ever meet. I read the reviews and had some email contact with Terri before our stay so I was prepared but I was blown out of the water, I couldn’t get over the care they put into each and every guest. On check in Terri gave us a Sat Nav and a list of addresses for it. Terri took her time to tell us all about the cape and where may interest us. Terri got us cheap tickets for the ferry for Martha’s Vineyard (which is beautiful and must). They talked to us every day giving us tips and helping us get the most out of visit and some days it was just a pleasant chat, they both walked around at breakfast chatting and helping everyone, I simply couldn’t get over the personal service, Al gave us some great restaurant tips and we ate some fabulous seafood. Cape Cod and Hyannis are really nice places and once you have been you will want to return, but to be honest I would come back anyway just to stay with Terri and Al again, there are simply not enough superlatives to credit to them both. I would have happily paid double. During our 3 ½ week visit to New York and New England we stayed at 11 hotels, while the Seacoast is not the most modern it really was simply the best ever, purely down to the cleanliness and without doubt the greatest hosts ever Terri and Al.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank moffica
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
0.6 km away
6.6 km away
Blue Water on the Ocean
Blue Water on the Ocean
#5 of 21 in South Yarmouth

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!