SeaCoast Inn
US$254
US$259
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$299
US$259
US$269
Courtyard
Hyannis Harbor Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$296
US$281
US$253
Simmons Homestead Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$200
Hyannis Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$369
Travelocity
HI-Hyannis Hostel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$107
1,285 results
All reviewssea coastmartha's vineyardcape codmain streetdonutsferry ticketswasher and dryerbeach towelscontinental breakfastpositive reviewsshort walksmall kitcheneach morninglocation is greatjfk museumhard boiled eggsyogurt
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Just minutes from the wharf and Main St. The staff were very friendly, especially Tommy. The room was comfortable and the rate was reasonable. It is not a a fancy place but is perfect but spending a few days in Hyannis.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Thomas G, Front Office Manager at SeaCoast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Hello Robert and thanks for the review! As I tell people: Not fancy, but comfy and clean. No views or pool, but convenient to downtown shopping on one side and the harbor on the other. (And I do love welcoming you as I would friends.)

Reviewed 30 July 2017

The manager was very friendly on check in and gave us a map and lots of recommendations. The room was really big with a kitchenette and living area. The location is great for walking to the port, where there are a few restaurants or equally walking to the main street where there are an abundance of eating places, 5 minutes each way. Free parking and WiFi were both very welcome and breakfast was also included. The motel was really good value for money. It was a great base for exploring Cape Cod. The motel even offers complimentary beach towels, chairs & bags.

The downsides were a few large ants in the bathroom on the final day and the safe was locked open, which the manager couldn't fix. The bedding sheets also had a few dirty marks on.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank K18UK
Thomas G, Front Office Manager at SeaCoast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Hello K18UK and thank you for the review and appraisal of the area. Yeah sorry I've got a messed-up foot and can't get down to the safes very easily, but the emergency key does work to reset them when left locked open like that. (I had a lady a bit back who checked out telling me the key didn't work, but upon trying it I was able to get right in.)

Very much appreciate your review!

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We were pleasantly surprised at how clean and well appointed our room was. We had a small kitchen area with 2 burner stove, sink, frig, coffee maker, table and 2 chairs and also 2 chairs with ottomans for relaxing. Large room. We had use of a Free of charge washer and dryer AND free soap. There were also beach towels and everything you need for the beach. The continental breakfast was sufficient enough to get you started. Good location for walking to restaurants. And a park behind the hotel which had a free concert and movie night while we were here. Great stay!!!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Thomas G, Front Office Manager at SeaCoast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2017

Thank you so kindly for that Rjobu... While not every room has the two-burner stovetop, we can usually arrange it for you if you call in (every room does have a microwave and small fridge though). We keep the beach room well stocked with towels, lawn chairs, and stuff for the kids too. Aye the breakfast is a good start too before heading out, with several local breakfast cafés in the area like the Daily Paper or Sea Street café... Yum!

Reviewed 14 July 2017

My previous reviews during the past few years describe extensively this lovely inn’s unique characteristics / amenities, which I will not repeat here. Suffice it to say, Tommy, the Front Desk Manager, continues to provide patrons of The SeaCoast Inn with a very pleasant stay from the time they are greeted at registration to their final ‘until we meet again” good-byes. We always feel very comfortable and ‘at home’ here at this well-managed, impeccably clean, conveniently-located motel. Consistent, predictable, responsive customer service and facility cleanliness are key elements which must be satisfied in order to induce us to become repeat customers. The SeaCoast Inn/Hyannis, superbly represented by its competent and affable Ambassador, Tommy, does not disappoint! We always look forward to our next visit!! (PS: great to read about the recently added “Keurig” coffeemakers in the rooms, too!)

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Thomas G, Front Office Manager at SeaCoast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2017

Aww thanks Snw-Bri... Got to give credit to Sandy, Donna, Jennifer, and Deline for the clean comfort (and nice flowers outside) too! I just want you to feel like treasured visitors to my "home" is all. This is a beautiful area! :^)

Reviewed 11 July 2017

We have stayed at this 2 times before. The place and the owners were grest, friendly and helpful. The new owners had a lot to be drsired! Our beds were not even made every day, coffee was not replenished. Altogether different with new owners, manager was not very helpful at all, seemed like he was on the job trained!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Thomas G, Front Office Manager at SeaCoast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Hello Donette and thank you for your review. I wish you'd said how I was "on the job trained" as Terri and Al (the old owners) really liked me. I like to treat the gang just as I would visiting family, because I love to share the area. :^)
The beds do get remade and coffee replenished as long as no guests are inside. (Standard stuff. :^)

Wishing you well!