SeaCoast Inn
Hyannis Harbor Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$106
Very Good 4/5
Cape Codder Resort & Spa(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$129
Very Good 4/5
Fairfield Inn & Suites Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$134
US$122
Doubletree.com
Very Good 4/5
Cape Cod Harbor House Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$95
Great 4.5/5
Hyannis Travel Inn(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$80
Very Good 4/5
Anchor In Hotel(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$139
Great 4.5/5
Courtyard Cape Cod Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$139
Courtyard
Very Good 4/5
Holiday Inn Hyannis(Hyannis)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$102
US$70
Good 3.5/5
1,278 results
All reviewssea coastmartha's vineyardcape codmain streetdonutsferry ticketsbeach towelswasher and dryerexcellent reviewscontinental breakfastpositive reviewsshort walksmall kitcheneach morninglocation is greatnew englandjfk museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We were looking for a centrally located motel to explore Cap Cod over a three day period. We chose the Seacoast Inn in Hyannis and it turned out to be the perfect spot, at reasonable price. The Inn is located several blocks off of Main Street within walking distance of restaurants.There are also to the south of the Inn several restaurants. Tommy at the desk was extremely helpful in providing information on restaurants as well things to see and do on Cape Cod. The Inns Continental Breakfast was adequate for our morning breakfasts.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DAH42881
Thomas G, Front Office Manager at SeaCoast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Thank you for your words on our place! Yes, Main street is just a half a block away, while the harbor and it's restaurants/ferries are a block in the other direction, with beaches not too far further (⅔ mile). The whole Cape is absolutely loaded with great places to explore, and I'm glad to share them!

Reviewed 29 October 2017

Disappointed in the accommodations. Although the front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful and the price reasonable, the room was not satisfactory. Consequently, I did not feel that the SeaCoast Inn was a good value. I do not expect a room with fancy decor or furniture. A simple, clean room is enough. Unfortunately, the furniture in the room was worn and soiled. In short, the room did not feel clean and inviting.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Thomas G, Front Office Manager at SeaCoast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2017

Hello Happy Traveler and I thank you for your review. I'm sorry (and surprised) to hear about the furniture. The owner (David) had recently shown me all kinds of new stuff he's putting in though, and I wasn't aware of the wear. Perhaps what you say was a reason?
Anyway, we take pride in having a clean and non-dusty place, so if you'd like to drop by to simply inspect a room to consider for the next time, you're most welcome (I field that request to many)!

Reviewed 28 October 2017

I stayed at the Seacoat Inn while visiting my adult daughter. We had a room with two beds. She was staying with me while I was in Hyannis. The room was just ok but reasonable for the price. About 7 PM on the first night the toilet got clogged and wouldn't flush. The plunger in the room didn't help. I reported this to the desk staff and was told he would call the owner. When we came back from dinner I asked about the blockage and was told the manager was two hours away and couldn't help. Their solution was to give us a key to the adjoining room which had a single bed. The idea was we sleep in room 25 and get up when necessary and use the bathroom in room 26.This was not a reasonable solution and we decided to sleep in room 26 although sleeping in the same bed was undesirable and I was told there would be no discount. The desk manager came in a couple of hours later and stated he was able to get the toilet unblocked so we moved back to 25 but it was clear the toilet wasn't working well and I had to plunge frequently and it did get blocked occasionally. Although room 25 was adequate room 26 smelled awful especially in the bathroom which I think reflects a more severe plumbing issue.

I suspect calling a plumber was not an option even though we were no occupying two rooms. Very unsatisfactory. The included breakfast is extremely limited compared to other places and eating breakfast out is always going to the best choice.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Thomas G, Front Office Manager at SeaCoast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2017

Hello vrasteve and thank you for your review. I was frustrated in not being able to get to it right away but did eventually get myself (sorry: broken foot) up there. I used the same plunger you said didn't help to plunge it, and it went down fast with little effort. So I'm surprised by what you just now said about continuing problems. (Fortunately, we haven't had any problems with either rooms 25 or 26 either before or after your stay.)
Also: The idea with the two rooms together was so you'd each have a bed and a working toilet - not that I'd be forcing you into one bed (but I'd explained this).
I'd explained too that since you did the business through a booking agent, I can't give discounts on their behalf (the business is between you and them).

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

My significant other and I booked a stay for the weekend of Oct 13. The room was very clean. Bed was comfortable. Location is very central to shops, restaurants & attractions. Staff was friendly and helpful. Room looked exactly like photos. Water pressure was a bit low, and kitchenette was very tiny, but overall this was a great value. Wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Thomas G, Front Office Manager at SeaCoast Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2017

Thank you Merri! Glad the room was up to your expectations and that you found the surrounding area convenient. Yes the kitchenette is only two stove tops (along with every room having a fridge and microwave), but a few rooms don't have the stove tops, so let us know during your reservation if these are needed, gang!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Let’s start by saying this motel was chosen by another member of our party. That said, the circus started when we decided to take a shower. Noticed there was no shower curtain. Went to the office and was offered another room or the opportunity to retrieve a curtain from another room. Manager on duty was polite but couldn’t assist physically as his foot was in a boot thus preventing him from coming upstairs to help. Since our gear was already spread out, I went to a room down the hall to fetch the replacement. My spouse expertly installed the curtain and we were in business. Sidebar: the free shampoo was opened and half full but I guess you have to cut costs somewhere. We also noticed the smoke alarm was hanging down. Don’t know whether it worked or not as we wound up leaving the room for another down the hall when my spouse turned down the bed and found several off color brown spots on the sheet along with a few stray black hairs. We proudly reinstalled our traveling shower curtain in the new room as it was also minus a curtain. Did I mention the glasses in the kitchen were filthy? Bottom line, this place was $110 a night. Guess this is what you get.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for that review Roger, as we deserved it! I asked the lady in charge about this, as I was blown away too. She responded that they'd brought in a new gal to replace someone who'd just left, and it was her first time. I hope this is the first and last of this.

Cheers,