“Fantastic base to explore Cape Cod”
Review of SeaCoast Inn

SeaCoast Inn
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Hyannis
Reviewed 9 October 2010

Stayed at the Seacoast Inn from 10th-13th September 2010, and found Terri and Al to be the most friendly and helpful hosts you could wish for. We (party of two couples) were upgraded to King size bed rooms on arrival, and Terri was happy to help with our plans for the two days we had on the Cape. We wanted to visit Provincetown, Martha's Vineyard and take the Whale watching cruise but were not sure how to fit it into our limited time. Terri not only provided advice on how to manage this, she also booked the Whale cruise for us and added the cost to our bill to be settled when we checked out. Good advice on the available ferries to Martha's Vineyard meant we saved a lot of money by taking a short drive to Falmouth rather than getting the ferry from Hyannis (Four traveled from Falmouth for the price of one from Hyannis). Maps and addresses were provided for where to park, visit and eat on request. Terri's knowledge of Cape Cod is an invaluable help to make your stay run smooth, and also save a lot of money.
The King size room we had was comfortable, clean and modern. The included breakfast was good every morning, offering enough to see you through to lunch. There are many good restaurants on Hyannis Main Street which is a two minute walk from the Seacoast Inn, so driving for food is unnecessary. The local Outback Steakhouse was disappointing in food and service, but Colombo's (Italian) and Black Cat's (Steak/Seafood) were both excellent.
I can't recommend the Seacoast Inn enough, and plan to spend longer on Cape Cod in the future. I have no doubt we will stay again at the Seacoast Inn while Terri and Al are running it.

1  Thank paulhuntterry
There are newer reviews for SeaCoast Inn

Reviewed 8 October 2010

My wife and I just checked out of the Sea Coast Inn prior to our return to the UK.
We can only endorse all the other positive comments about this place.
The room was spotless and the owners were superb. We arrived tired after a long drive from Bar Harbor, Maine and first surprise, as a treat Coffee and Muffins were brought up to our room.! The room was more like an efficiency apartment with a microwave and a small stove. The harbor and ferries are two minutes away, also a number of restaurants and a well stocked Hess convenience store. We were also given suggestions on points of interest, along with GPS coordinates. Superb!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2010

The Hotel Mangers were excellent at providing guidance on activities in the area. THey took our situation into consideration. My fiance ad I arrive with our road bikes ready ride all over cape cod. THey situated us on the bottom floor so we could safely store our bikes. Unfortunately I pulled my back on some luggage earlier on my flight and had to adjust my plans. Heart wrenching as it was I still enjoyed my stay. THe room was quiet very clean and the beds were very comfortable. Great location in Hyannis with everything within walking distance. I eventually got out to Orleans on the Rail trail using a recommended route Terry suggested. It was beautiful. When I got back in from our late evening birthday meal I was surprised to find a small gift on our coffee table. That touch was totally unexpected.Lots of charm here. I am looking forward to returning someday.

Reviewed 6 October 2010

From the moment we arrived we were made to feel at home , offered advice on the best places to go. The room was extremely clean and very well equipped. For me the bed wasn't the most comfortable (but that is just me being fussy). The hotel is very well positioned , about five minute walk from the harbour. This is an area we will visit again, and this is definitely the hotel we'll be going to.

Reviewed 5 October 2010

We were traveling and decided to stay at the Seacoast Inn after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. What a great choice! Terry and Al were wonderful hosts. They asked about our plans while in the area and gave us maps of the areas we planned to tour. They told us what not to miss and gave us directions, helped us determine which ferry we should take to Martha's Vineyard and even sold us discount tickets. When traveling, my husband and I like to experience the local flavor instead of staying at another cookie cutter hotel. We could not have been happier with our choice. The Inn is immaculate and the continental breakfast is wonderful. If you are in a hurry, they will even pack it up for you to go. You cannot go wrong staying here.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hyannis
2.2 km away
3.1 km away
Holiday Inn Hyannis
Holiday Inn Hyannis
#8 of 22 in Hyannis

Been to SeaCoast Inn? Share your experiences!