“Super tasty, very friendly. Great value.”
Review of Baja Charlie's

Baja Charlie's
Ranked #13 of 52 Restaurants in Lee
Reviewed 10 July 2017

I stopped into Baja Charlie's for a late lunch on a Saturday afternoon in the summer. The waiter - if I can call him that - was super friendly and very helpful. He told me about the homemade salsa and chips that are made fresh daily. There's definitely something special about the salsa - it's tangy, sweet and just a tad spicy. Just right! He suggested a few options for lunch, and I chose the fish taco. It was perfect! Crispy tilapia in a soft double white corn taco with guacamole spread and fresh avocado. I added more of the awesome salsa and loved it! 2 tacos were too much, though. I ate the contents of the 2nd one, without the taco shell. I would DEFINITELY recommend this and go back for more!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Tasty and fresh mexi-cali food on the Lee/Lenox line. Large, satisfying portions. Looking forward to our next visit.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 24 June 2017

We go there, seems like once every week, it is that good. All menu items are very good, very reasonable priced. Service is good; food is quickly brought out. Good for lunch and dinner. Small seating capacity, get there early for evening meal. One of our favorite local restaurants.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Like most Mexican restaurants this too is primarily for those who devour the flesh of dead animals. Vegetarian choice was limited. However, the veg taco was not too bad. The chips were supermarket quality. The salsa that came with it was ultra sweet (yes, sweet) and no amount of pepper sauce added to it could take away the sweetness. The guacamole was too creamy and salty for my taste. The margaritas were good.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

My husband had a wet burrito. It was huge and delicious. I had chicken mole tacos. They were wonderful. Chips and salsa are free on the table. We will definitely return.

Date of visit: May 2017