“Great food, need to work on their take out a bit”
Review of Baja Charlie's

Baja Charlie's
Ranked #11 of 48 Restaurants in Lee
Reviewed 15 August 2017

Finally got the chance to try Baja Charlie's after being thwarted twice on previous attempts due to their unusual business hours. Make sure you check those out before heading there.

My friends were really talking up the pork taco's but I'm a burrito kinda guy. We got the food to go and headed over to Moe's to have some beers with our dinner. We got there and there were no napkins or utensils in the bag. Fortunately for us Moe's had some plasticware and paper towels which really saved our meal. The burrito is very large, rolled up very poorly and impossible to pick up and eat. There was also a massive rip on the side of the tortilla which let everything ooze out. I definitely had some food envy going on because my friends's pork taco's looked amazing. All that being said, the food tasted great and i would definitely go back again the next time i head down to Lee.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Chose this place for lunch, but it ended up filling us for lunch AND dinner due to the huge portions. Small but friendly eatery with seating indoors and outdoors, at least in the summer. My husband and I each had tacos. The menu said three, but mine only came with two which I was fine with because the portions of fish were huge and tasty. No way could I have eaten three and, since we were traveling, I didn't have a way to take any leftovers. My husband had the baja chicken tacos. He did have three served and ate almost all three, but again he probably would have had plenty with two. Prices were reasonable. Our server was very attentive--and maybe just a little too talkative. :)

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We went here based on a recommendation and it was excellent. The "chilaquiles" were awesome, but so were the fish tacos. The chips and salsa were excellent, and the service was great. Definitely would go here again; to be honest this is one of the best restaurants I've been to in the Berkshires so far. We consider ourselves pros when it comes to spicy/Mexican/Tex-Mex food, and this place was the tops!

Reviewed 10 July 2017

I stopped into Baja Charlie's for a late lunch on a Saturday afternoon in the summer. The waiter - if I can call him that - was super friendly and very helpful. He told me about the homemade salsa and chips that are made fresh daily. There's definitely something special about the salsa - it's tangy, sweet and just a tad spicy. Just right! He suggested a few options for lunch, and I chose the fish taco. It was perfect! Crispy tilapia in a soft double white corn taco with guacamole spread and fresh avocado. I added more of the awesome salsa and loved it! 2 tacos were too much, though. I ate the contents of the 2nd one, without the taco shell. I would DEFINITELY recommend this and go back for more!

Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Tasty and fresh mexi-cali food on the Lee/Lenox line. Large, satisfying portions. Looking forward to our next visit.