“Great Lunch on the Covered Front Porch”
Review of Morgan House Inn

Morgan House Inn
Ranked #6 of 48 Restaurants in Lee
Price range: US$8 - US$22
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We were passing through the area and decided to have lunch in town rather than at a service plaza. It was so nice to connect to this charming small town. The French Dip sandwich I had was excellent - the best au ju ever! The Inn is old and has a rich history. Very charming. It was reasonably priced and very charming.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

This is one of those old steak house taverns one finds in every New England town. Unfortunately, it looks beaten up and dingy. We ordered prime rib on a Saturday night. The portion was attractive, huge and nicely season. But, the meat was tough and sinewy. I could not eat almost half of it.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

While visiting the Berkshires we were told that the Morgan House Inn was the spot for great food - so we checked it out for ourselves.

I couldn't agree more - there is a extensive menu and list of daily specials so you are sure to find something yummy to enjoy.

My fresh Trout Puttanesca that was stuffed with sautéed spinach was incredibly moist, flavorful and delicious. My friends all enjoyed their choices of; the Turkey Dinner, New York Strip steak and the Fish and chips.

I most definitely will be coming back!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed a very nice lunch at the Morgan House Inn in Lee, Ma after a morning of shopping at the Lee Outlets. I had the French dip sandwich with house made French fries. My husband had the chicken BLT with fries. Everything was very tasty. The crusty bread was fresh and delicious. The fries were perfectly made and portions very generous. We would definitely return here for lunch or dinner.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

An exceptional dining experience from start to finish. The staff was friendly and welcoming. Our server, Jessie, was wonderful. The prime rib was succulent as was the filet. We will return.