“Great food”

Ranked #13 of 49 Restaurants in Lee
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

The restaurant is large and the menu is huge. We were also very happily surprised to see live music at the bar that we could hear in the restaurant.
The bread was served warm and was delicious.
The onion soup has a nice balance of onion, cheese and bread. Not too salty either.
The roast duck was amazing! Served with a peanut sauce that I initially thought would not work. BUT IT DID!! The duck didn’t really need anything. It was prepared superbly. The peanut sauce was smooth and really enhanced the duck. The veal dish was amazing also, piccata sauce was perfect.
Carrot cake desert was great.

Reviewed 10 February 2018

Although I've only been there once, I would definitely go back. We went in the summer when it was still light enough in the evening to see the lake while we dined. The food was delicious. I had the salmon. The service was excellent. The only funny thing was, that my husband and I are in our 50's and I think we were the youngest people there! But I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

We return annually for our special night out. The meals are pricey but well done. Their hot bread is to die for and you will likely fill up on it before the meal arrives.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

We ate here while staying at the LakeHouse next door. I had the duckling in orange sauce and my wife the salmon, and we both thought the food good. It was however let down by the sullen service, with no smiles or even a thank you from the waitress when we left.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

This is not a fast food restaurant by any means, it is truly a dining experience.

Some reviews state that the decor is old and tired but if you love an old house atmosphere and quilts this is the place!

All of us enjoyed a perfectly cooked and seasoned filet mignon, hot fresh rolls, fresh green salad, and cheddar broccoli soup.

The chef owner did make his presence in the dining room which was delightful.