“Delivery to the hotel”

Vivaldi's
Ranked #20 of 48 Restaurants in Lee
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 29 June 2017

Really tasty pizza and Italian fare delivered to our hotel room at a very reasonable price. Great alternative to dining out.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

We were cold, it was rainy and we didn't feel like going out. This was the only delivery place in town and we didn't care we just wanted someone to bring us food. We ordered a vegetarian pizza and an antipasto. The pizza was delicious, the crust was great, plenty of cheese and vegetables. We consider ourselves to be pizza coniseurs and it was delicious! The salad was non-descript, a combination of chef salad, Greek salad, and antipasto. But it was fresh and good.

I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

3/20/17 - While staying in the Berkshires my husband bought take out for us as it was late in the evening. For me he ordered Calamari (homemade) which was really average for me and a salad which for once was half way done right, I also had Cheese Manicotti which was really very good! It was very well sauced with a generous amount of garlic (which is really great as I adore garlic!) and a nice sized portion. He had a salad, and Lasagna which he was very disappointed in. He complained that the Lasagna had way to much cheese, too much sauce with very little meat and no seasoning. I tasted it and I thought that my Lasagna was much better, but this version was not bad at all. All in all, Lee has a few good places to eat there is also a location in Pittsfield.

Reviewed 1 March 2017

My sister and I met here after work to celebrate our belated birthday's. This place is a tiny diner on the outside...but once you go in the front door you are greeted by a lovely conceirge who asks if you would like a table or booth. We chose a booth...all the deco is Black & white, cloth napkins, table service in a formal way with a touch of personal casualness to it. Hard to explain. But we loved this place. The food tasted like they transported a chef from the Italian Alps to cook just for us! Really...You must try it if you like great food with detail to ambiance!! This owner hit the jackpot! We shared two separate entree's and they were served to each of us in individual plates rather than one platter for us to divide ourselves. The portions were very large. First we ate the pasta dish but could not finish the roasted hen so we took most of it home. There was room for desert which we shared! Great eating!

Reviewed 5 February 2017

Decided to get pizza from this place for a change. We ordered a vegetable pizza. Granted, it was loaded with vegetables, but there was no flavor. It was not seasoned at all. A little oregano or garlic powder would have helped. Will not get pizza from there again. And it definitely wasn't cheap!