“Grinders!”

East Lee Package Store
Ranked #20 of 48 Restaurants in Lee
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 17 November 2016

Was visiting in the area for work and we ordered sandwiches from here and brought them in. I had a Pastrami grinder which turned out to be DE-licious! Everyone enjoyed their lunches and the locals said they are always great!

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Visited in June, 2016

In the area for a wedding, and relied on Yelp* to find a decent sandwich. When "East Lee Package Store" showed up, I figured the search algo was wonky...how can a packy have subs?

After browsing a few reviews and checking out a few pictures...everything looked good and I figured I'd stop in. I'm so very glad that I did.

The subs were huge, filled to the max, and everything was fresh and tasty.

The menu is behind the counter, up on the wall. There is also a print out affixed to the top of the counter; and, while both of these menus could be a bit more detailed and information-oriented, the folks behind the counter making the sandwiches took the time to walk me through the process.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

East Lee Package Store not only offers your usual wine and spirits and sundries, but also has an amazing deli. Their overstuffed grinders and sandwiches are second to none. The service is friendly and prompt.

Reviewed 25 November 2015

East Lee has been a staple in Lee for 25 years. I could eat their grinders every single day. I'm not sure what it is about them. You really just have to try them to understand.

1  Thank 364anonymous
Reviewed 14 August 2015

Great place to grab a deli sandwich. The meat and cheese is packed high on a fresh hoagie roll. Very friendly staff too.