“Wow”

East Lee Package Store
Ranked #21 of 48 Restaurants in Lee
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 17 July 2017

After reading reviews on TA and Yelp I just had to try this place. I figured I would pick up a sandwich and bring it back to my motel and eat it when I was ready. This sandwich was awesome. I ordered the foot long ham and American cheese with the works excluding pickles and could not finish it. It was packed with meat and cheese, tomatoes and lettuce oil and vinegar as I asked for and under 10 bucks. Easy to find on left side of road right past the entrance to the Premium outlets, so easy to find. People in store pleasant. Glad I stopped. Stopped there late in the day and no problem about making a sandwich. Plus you can pick up booze, soda, chips extra.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

With a terrific meatball sub I left with money in my pocket. One of the best values around. just outside the down town area and close to the mass pike. Easy stop for a six pack in the way to the lake picnic.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

Was visiting in the area for work and we ordered sandwiches from here and brought them in. I had a Pastrami grinder which turned out to be DE-licious! Everyone enjoyed their lunches and the locals said they are always great!

Reviewed 23 October 2016

Visited in June, 2016

In the area for a wedding, and relied on Yelp* to find a decent sandwich. When "East Lee Package Store" showed up, I figured the search algo was wonky...how can a packy have subs?

After browsing a few reviews and checking out a few pictures...everything looked good and I figured I'd stop in. I'm so very glad that I did.

The subs were huge, filled to the max, and everything was fresh and tasty.

The menu is behind the counter, up on the wall. There is also a print out affixed to the top of the counter; and, while both of these menus could be a bit more detailed and information-oriented, the folks behind the counter making the sandwiches took the time to walk me through the process.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

East Lee Package Store not only offers your usual wine and spirits and sundries, but also has an amazing deli. Their overstuffed grinders and sandwiches are second to none. The service is friendly and prompt.