US$417
US$399
Yankee Inn(Lenox)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$139
Courtyard Marriott Lenox Berkshires(Lenox)(Great Value!)
US$206
US$69
US$379
Garden Gables Inn(Lenox)
Book now, pay at stay
US$390
Seven Hills Inn(Lenox)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Apple Tree Inn(Lenox)(Great Value!)
US$240
US$664
All reviewsroom was cleanstay at days inncontinental breakfastclean place to staycable tvcoffee makerlenox mashort drivemicrowavehboratescerealleebeddingconcert
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the Days Inn when we went to Tanglewood. I made a reservation there because it was the only place I could find that didn't require a two night minimum stay. I've stayed at a number of Days Inns over the years so I knew what to expect. The good - the room was clean enough, the AC worked and the staff was pleasant. The poor - the room smelled musty and was very outdated, the bed was uncomfortable, the shower was only passable (I was taller than the shower head and I'm 5'8) and the free breakfast was inedible. I would not stay there again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 June 2017

My husband stayed here while I attended a weekend workshop at Kripalu. I tried to call his room multiple times on Saturday and there was no answer. When I tried again at 9:00 pm I was worried something had happened to him. A friend/roommate was kind enough to drive me to the hotel. I knocked on the door, he answered and asked why I was there. I told him i had called at least 3 times with no answer. He said the phone had not wrung, so I picked up his room phone, and there was no dial tone. NONFUNCTIONAL telephone. Being perturbed by the front desk attendants prior rude remarks, I stated that the phone was not working and he kept saying "He's not in the room ...he's not picking up/answering...it is not our fault...". No voice mail and no offer to knock on his door or leave him a note. VERY POOR customer service.

Room Tip: Check out the room, bathroom and telephone as soon as you check in, to make sure it is working. Bring a cell phone just in case.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
WynGuestRelation, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lenox MA, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Piglet-

We are extremely sorry to hear that our staff did not answer properly over phone and situation got worse. Front desk person not aware that when we transfer any call to guest room phone is working or not. We apologies that front desk should be polite and handle different way. As you can see in other review staff score is our GEM!!! but failed here.
Definitely I will address your concerned to appropriate person and take necessary action.

Thanks

Reviewed 26 June 2017

This is not luxury, but you know that. It's a Days Inn. We were able to get a great rate. Making the reservation was easy. The people at the front desk were very nice. The room was exactly what you would expect: a bit run down but absolutely clean and serviceable. If you want fancy sheets and luxurious towels, don't stay here. If you want a clean place to stay, this is your hotel. The breakfast the next morning was absolutely what you would expect. Yes, I would stay again.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank AnnChristine_125
Reviewed 23 June 2017

We stayed the night for a Tanglewood concert. We had trouble with a third party booking and everything was canceled by the third party. The staff went out of their way to find us a room and not charge us for a second night. The rooms are average but good for the price in that area. Thanks to Peter and Laura!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Liz M
Reviewed 21 June 2017

I stayed at this hotel for 1 night when I got into town late before checking into a resort the next day. It was ok for the short 8 hours I was there, but the hotel has definitely seen better days. The front desk staff was pleasant even for a midnight arrival and even walked me to my room to make sure the AC unit was running, etc.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo