All reviewsroom was cleancontinental breakfastbagelsovernight staycoffee makerlenox mashort drivemicrowavebeddingconcert
Reviewed 23 September 2017

I have reviewed this Days Inn a number of times over the past few years and it is still a reliable budget hotel option. However this time the room I was assigned needed a bit of an update. Wallpaper was peeling and buckling in some spots and carpet was separating from the saddle separating the room and bathroom. Furniture needs replacement and WiFi was non existent. The continental breakfast was good and staff friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2017

Enjoyed our stay. This was our second year and will come again next year. When will my Wyndham points be applied to this most recent stay?

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 September 2017

My husband and I stayed one night 8/25/17. The following afternoon we realized that my husband left his pillow. I called and confirmed that they have the pillow. Then the nightmere- pardon the pun. - began. ALL OVER A PILLOW. The hotel asked if we are coming back to the hotel and get it. We said no, and please send it back to us. And we still have not gotten our pillow. They refused to send it to us unless we opened a UPS account - that THEY would NOT PAY for the shipping. And we haven't gotten to them what they needed - which we tried to get for them and "Because YOU LEFT YOUR PILLOW HERE. WE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG." Fast forward, I spent most of last week, visiting and calling our local then the local to DAYS INN UPS Store. Days Inn wanted "a box for the pillow, a label for the shipping - all which I worked hard to get them. As of last Friday afternoon, Days Inn agreed to bring our boxed pillow to the local UPS Store and send it to us. I just called the Days Inn and learned that our pillow is still af the hotel because we did NOT get the label to them to order a pickup - all which was addressed last week and taken care of. I told them to keep the pillow for us to pickup. I also contacted corporate who followed up with them last week. I am still waiting to hear from the Franchisee owner. It is NOT the money to ship it back to us (UPS said the cost would be about $20 - it's the lack of customer service, especially 'WE won't pay for the shipping. YOU LEFT YOUR PILLOW HERE.' True, but there is something called customer service.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jimmy0999
WynGuestRelation, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Lenox MA, responded to this reviewResponded 16 September 2017

Jimmy0999-

We are not against to send your belonging but to send out we need package label with tracking number(Where its mentioned your address) without that none of currier service will accept any package. Once we have we will send out immediately.

Thanks

Reviewed 10 September 2017

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 September 2017

The property is old, dingy and in desperate need of updating, upgrading, We have stayed in other Days Inns, and while Days Inns are certainly not the most lavishly decorated of chains, they are for the most part clean and comfortable. Pass this one by. There is a beautiful new Marriott Courtyard a minutes away,

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple