“Great place for a getaway”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
PickyTrav...
Syracuse, NY
“Great place for a getaway”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

I was looking for a place for two couples for a weekend in the Berkshires, and stayed at this house. It was a perfect fit for my needs. The house is on a road that has very little traffic, and has a wonderful sense of privacy with woods on three sides. We didn't cook while we were there, but it has a wonderful kitchen with a modern stove and fridge...we'll cook on our return visit. It has a nice bathroom with a good shower, and 3 bedrooms. We only needed two of the bedrooms, and they both had A/C units which were great. The living room is very comfortable with Spectrum cable, and there is a small dining table which we used for playing cards. The owner, Chris, was very responsive to my text messages with a question or two, so I was very happy with this rental. The location is very close to Lenox, Tanglewood, and isn't in the middle of nowhere like some of the places I saw online. Overall, I'd highly recommend this house to anyone visiting the Berkshires for any extended stay. As I mentioned, we went out for all of our meals, but this has a great kitchen and will probably cook the next time around. Thank you Chris!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing