All reviewsmain buildingmade to order omeletspool and hot tubomelet stationcontinental breakfastroom was cleanmotel stylebagelsindoor and outdoor poolsfront desk staffa nice place to staysmall balconystay there againgas fireplaceking roomcoffee makerbusy road
Reviewed 15 August 2018

Very nice stay at the Yankee!! Great bed (king) and, did I mention a great Jacuzzi? :-)

We stayed in the main hotel that's been upgraded......on the back side of the hotel, quiet and "just right"!

Would stay again, for sure.

Room Tip: stay in main hotel......upgraded and very nice. Excellent staff on hand.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
George B, Front Office Manager at Yankee Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Fred;

Thank you for your gracious comments. We're quite proud of the improvements and upgrades that you've noticed, and hope that on your next visit you get to explore some of the projects we have in progress, such as the walking paths we're improving around the wildlife sanctuary that borders our property. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 11 August 2018

Since 2014 we visit Yankee Inn - total of more than 20 nights in total.
We feel at home - outstanding people and always ready to help.
Rooms and comfortable, clean and the from the balcony we have an outstanding view.
Yankee Inn is in our agenda for 2019.

Room Tip: Main Building.
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank baratar58

Dear Baratar58;

Thank you for your wonderful sentiment. I'll pass along your compliments to our housekeeping, maintenance, and front desk staffs; they will enjoy hearing their efforts remembered and valued. Reviews such as yours energize all of us. We can't wait for your return, and we promise to work hard to ensure your continued loyalty.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

I am grateful for the Yankee Inn's superb hospitality. George was incredibly accommodating. He went out of his way to help me and my family. I am definitely going to recommend the Yankee Inn to my friends and family!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emily C

Dear Emily;

Thank you for your kind comments. We appreciate hearing that you thought highly enough of your stay at The Yankee Inn to recommend us to your friends and family. I promise that we will continue to work hard to maintain your trust and loyalty, and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

The room was exceptionally well cleaned and also exceptionally small. Our queen bed was a double and the room didn’t come close to watching the photos and web site descriptions. There were air conditioning window units, not central air. The window curtains were impossible to close tightly as the ac kept blowing them open. The breakfast was as plastic as described in an earlier post by someone else. Stay elsewhere!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Brian;

Thank you for taking time to provide your feedback. I'm sorry to hear that your stay was less than perfect. Your comment about the air conditioner is valid. We were replacing the AC in that room, and while waiting for the new unit to be delivered we had to make a decision about offering either a window unit or no AC at all. I'm sure you remember how torrid the days were during your stay, and we took the route that provided comfort. Nevertheless, the window unit that we used was an inconvenience, and for that I apologize. The previous review about plastic breakfast was about the plastic cutlery, replacements for which are now in the plan. If there was something else that I am missing I would encourage you to contact me directly so that I may attempt to address it with you.

I do hope you return to the Berkshires because it's a wonderful place. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed 25 July 2018

We were upgraded by the staff to stay in the new section of the hotel, which changed us from a queen to a king. The room even had a gas fireplace in it. It was very nice, the staff was very friendly, and we enjoyed our stay. I would definitely stay here again if ever in the area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple