US$147
  • Restaurant
US$130
US$117
Colonial Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

If you want a hot shower, this motel delivers (seriously). It also delivers if you are looking for hairs on the toilet, missing door security chains, loud conversations on the balcony at midnight, and a bizarre system of wifi that not only costs money but requires you to buy some prepaid access card in the lobby. There are also these weird laminate floors that are supposed to look like hardwood (easier for cleaning up the blood spatter, I suppose) but they are all horribly scratched up. At a Motel 6 you expect thin, scratchy towels, but these were especially abrasive. I supposed it saved me the cost of an expensive exfoliation session at a spa. Bottom line: this motel is pretty terrible, even by Motel 6 standards. Avoid.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank Darb02
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Leominster, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. We strive to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the comfort issues you describe. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience.

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

This place is really tucked away. You can't see it from Route 2 and there is not any obvious signage. But look for it as it's worth it. It's convenient to restaurants and getting back on the highways.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Dogs peeing on room door carpets tied to a door gross sketchy woman red hair had tied 2 little dogs on denny side awful. People looking very suspicious everywere on denny side grossssssssss.saw front desk girl long black hair over at one of the rooms arms whaling I can just imagine clean that place up

Room Tip: Never denny side Never
Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank people483
Reviewed 27 February 2017

Will never stay here again, see con list below:

Cons: Loud at night (cars in and out all night long and people hanging out at night by steps or outside), seems like there's more than a few people who stay at this motel long term, low water pressure in shower, cloudy water from sink (cup of water was white), bed is very uncomfortable (don't even remember boot camp bed being this uncomfortable), no warm blankets (2 very thin covers), thin walls (able to hear next door neighbors, especially if they are having sex and the headboard is banging against your wall), have to pay per day for Wi-Fi.

Positives: Fairly cheap, room looks decent, good location, A/C and heat are good.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Leominster, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2017

Dear Eric, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the various issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

As I am here in the area for work I needed an option reasonably priced that would accomodate my small dog. They did. The outside of this property looks beat up and isn't well maintained. Lots of transcients coming thru made me feel nervous. On Day 2 of my stay the State Police raided a room 2 doors away from mine. I was ready to bail at that point. Room is comfortable as I really needed just a bed, shower TV. They did have a microwave and mini-fridge in the room. The only one of them that worked was the Microwave. The fridge was broken and all my food froze solid. I know for the money you save cash but if I were to return to the area I'd spend a little more. And Wi-Fi is 2.99 or 4.99 per day. That depends the speed you want. No breakfast just coffee 6-10 am.

Room Tip: Get a room in the back to avoid car noise as you're right on the main road.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank cr353
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Leominster, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We strive to deliver a great guest experience, but it sounds as though we did not perform to our usual standards in this case. Please know the various issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations Department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.