“You won't believe - READ INSIDE”

Lexington House of Pizza
Ranked #33 of 71 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

So you would think a name like this will offer you just a Pizza.
So you know what? this place is great for almost any kind of food (including Pizza) you would need for your dinner, my son likes the meatballs subs, I'm taking Gyro, and my wife is takin. Gluten free pizza (yep they have this too). They have Greek salad as well).
Usually for any order for take out it will be around 20 min

They also have a few tables for eating in.

Enjoy.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

This place known for their pizza, but not only!
They have great subs (my son likes their meatball sub).
Pizza will be ready in 15min - they do have delivery service but we usually come to pick our order as we are close by.

Price $

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

You can dine in take out and they also deliver. The food is decent and good portion. Good price but the customer service is poor. They don't greet you when you walk in. I recommend they veggie pizza

Reviewed 23 August 2016

OK, there are more convenient Pizza places, in Lexington center and closer to town.

But - this is a small family-run pizza place - they are always busy, so that tells you something! I've had their greek salads - standard but yummy! Subs - YUMMY!

I sued to come here every Monday night after work, on my way to my mom's to visit. She lives in Lexington Center, After about 4 weeks, the owner would light up, recognize me and almost finish my sentence as I usually ordered the same thing - pizza with green peppers and onions - in our minds, that was healthy - forget the crust, but - the veggies amen is SEEM healthy!

Its on a main road, tricky to leave, as you must navigate traffic flying through a set of lights at an intersection, just 2 car lengths away - so this is tough at commuter hours.....but otherwise, no big deal. Just be ready for that driving challenge that BAHSTONIANS seem to LOVE!!!

This is up the road from the Burlington Mall and various shopping, so not a bad location.

Reviewed 7 May 2015

My family and I have been ordering from here for 10+ years never an issue.

On Wednesday May 6, 2015 I ordered a large pepperoni pizza; There large pizzas have never been big to begin with but the one I ordered looked smaller than usual.

I called and told them and they said they would make a new one.

When I returned to the location I politely waited 15 more minutes for the crowd to die down before I went up to handle my business.

I was called a liar and told the owner not to worry I would just bring my now cold pizza home to eat.

DO NOT GO AND WILL NOT RETURN.

2  Thank John B