“Tasty take out”

Lexington House of Pizza
Ranked #32 of 68 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Enjoyed serveral items from the extensive menu not just pizza or Italian. Much more and very well prepared. We will be back.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Ordered the large calzone, ate for days! The nacho salad was a ok, but we were in town for four days and ordered twice. Had a couple of sandwiches the second time and were very happy.

The menu is extensive for an eat-in restaurant, but this is a takeout place that has everything you could need. The location is small but how much space do you need in order to pick up great food?

I'm sure the locals know all about this place but we are from the Chicago area and we know pizza :)

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

So you would think a name like this will offer you just a Pizza.
So you know what? this place is great for almost any kind of food (including Pizza) you would need for your dinner, my son likes the meatballs subs, I'm taking Gyro, and my wife is takin. Gluten free pizza (yep they have this too). They have Greek salad as well).
Usually for any order for take out it will be around 20 min

They also have a few tables for eating in.

Enjoy.

Reviewed 19 December 2016

This place known for their pizza, but not only!
They have great subs (my son likes their meatball sub).
Pizza will be ready in 15min - they do have delivery service but we usually come to pick our order as we are close by.

Price $

Reviewed 1 November 2016 via mobile

You can dine in take out and they also deliver. The food is decent and good portion. Good price but the customer service is poor. They don't greet you when you walk in. I recommend they veggie pizza