“Diner-style seafood restaurant”

Charlie's Seafood
Ranked #64 of 184 Restaurants in Lynn
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 16 December 2015

Large portions, many choices. Dinners are substantial. A small seating/waiting area. Small parking lot.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

This is a small place so I usually do delivery. Clam chowder is out of this world. Seafood is kind of pricey but it is very good.

Reviewed 3 July 2015

From Dallas, TX with love. Why I keep coming home? Faith, Family, Fellowhip, and Charlie's Seafood! The best clams in Lynn, MA! Friendly staff. Worth the price.

Reviewed 19 November 2014

I love Charlie's clam chowder, in fact, it was one of the things I craved when I was pregnant. Making 3 trips a day to get my fix.

I enjoyed a large chowder just recently (after 20 plus years) and to their credit it was just as good as I remembered! I use to lived in Lynn and while visiting recently, I had the urge for clam chowder. Charlie's came to mind and it did not disappoint me. The chowder is very creamy, there are not a ton of potatoes or clams but the base is so Flavourful, it is pure comfort food!!

4 mmm's out of 5

1  Thank Nora G
Reviewed 23 October 2014

This place never disappoints. There is no doubt prices of seafood have skyrocketed but Charlie's Seafood provides lightly, just right batter, plenty of food and quick service. It's not a fine dining experience. However, the décor does not ruin the food.

1  Thank mcmalvarez