“Great Place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Newly renovated, fresh, clean look and feel. I usually take out but will think about eating in. Cheese pizza is always hot, crispy. Italian sub is plentiful with lots of veg. Great place to call in an order, stop on the way by before heading home.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Great pizza. Quick delivery. Small area to dine in althougth I've only done take out. Toasted Italian sub also a favorite.

1  Thank LoonPond
Reviewed 1 July 2015

I first visited Lynnfield House of Pizza the week they opened 30+ years ago (they gave away free small cheese pizzas that week!). This weekend I decided to revisit my roots and try them again 20 years later.

Lynnfield House is the same. Same location, same building, same Greek style pizza (though no longer Greek soccer posters on the wall). A small number of clean tables that were all vacant. I don't remember anyone ever sitting there growing up.

Service was just OK. The woman behind the counter didn't know how to give me my order number, or how to ring up the credit card sale. She just giggled and laughed the whole time I was there. The cooks had to do it for her. For me, she served no purpose other than to aggravate me.

We ordered a large cheese pizza with extra cheese. I couldn't remember whether i used to get extra cheese or not, so I went for it. It tasted as good as ever. The same way I remember it years ago. The extra cheese was perhaps over the top - not needed.

We also ordered the Chicken Fajita pizza. It was OK. Too spicy for my wife, but my son & I thought it was OK. Not quite as good as the cheese.

We ordered a third pizza - a large "Old World" pizza with pepperoni, sausage, green pepper and onion. I thought it was great and it seemed to go quickly.

My parents ordered subs. They often visit Lynnfield House when they are in town just for the subs. They said they were excellent, as usual.

3 large pizzas fed 5 adults easily with a whole pizza left over. That's pretty good. Prices were very reasonable. Lynnfield House is still a good place to eat after all these years.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

LHOP is excellent. Great service (they even deliver) and by far the best Hamburger pizza around. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 18 March 2015

People behind the counter are very friendly. I prefer this restaurant for subs. I don't like the pizza, too greasy and dough is too thick. They have the best potato chips... Wachusett Chips.

1  Thank Lynne f