“Delicious and a nice atmosphere ”
Review of Gaslight Lynnfield

Gaslight Lynnfield
Reserve with OpenTable
Gaslight Lynnfield is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Lynnfield
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a wonderful dinner at the restaurant which is located at the Lynnfield Market Place! Everything was fresh and delicious! We will return!

Jeffrey G, Owner at Gaslight Lynnfield, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for joining us Paso56.
I will share your comments.
Regards!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Tonight, the three of us decided to sit at the bar and watch the weather channel forecast of the upcoming fourth Noreaster in 3-weeks.
Our bartender was David Donato, who was friendly, engaging and very accommodating. We had martini's with Oyster Creek oysters at a special price of $1 each until 6pm. David recommended the three course special, so we each ordered an App, Entrée and Dessert for $33 pp. Let me say that the restaurant was not busy and thus we had special treatment as the service, drinks and food were well above expectations. Parking was easy as we parked only 50' from the entrance.
David was great as was our meals. We all walked out commenting how nice we enjoyed the evening. All of us said, "Let's come back here again!"
Bill Bartlett

Jeffrey G, Owner at Gaslight Lynnfield, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for visiting Bill.
Wonderful to read you enjoyed your experience.
I will share your kind comments with our staff and of course David!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Nice atmosphere for overpriced, mediocre food. I've eaten in almost all of the Aquataine Group restaurants and generally like them very much. This place seems to be over-loved for no good reason that I can understand. Thought escargot is pretty hard to mess up ... apparently not. The lamb dish had overcooked lamb, under-cooked potatoes, cold canned pickled artichoke hearts, and over cooked onions ... quite the mess. The wait-staff was okay but not the "polished professional" sort that is common in the other Aquataine Group restaurants.

1  Thank Doctr_John
Reviewed 23 February 2018 via mobile

Gaslight is a place that we have frequented with friends and decided to bring family. I made a reservation and received a call from hostess that we would just make brunch. She was professional and greeted us when we arrived. From then on, it went drastically all down hill from there. First we received our drinks. One of the Bloody Mary’s had a large black hair floating inside it. We looked for the waitress and it took some time to find her. When we showed her the hair she took the drink and said she would get us another one. It took over 10 minutes and no manager came to table. I had a margarita which was supposed to be a special, it was horrible and I don’t believe shaken. Plus for $15 it was in a small tumbler. Brunch came after 25 minutes and our waitress never dropped off bread, which is something you expect here - a hot baguette. Short Rib hash was not hash and the poached eggs were not correct. My steak and frites was supposed to be medium rare and must have sat under the heat lamps. It was over done and grey in color. The flavor was weird, greasy might be one way to describe. I thought about sending it back and should have mi just didn’t want to be that guy. Onion soup was ok for $12. I can’t remember 4th dish, but nothing special. Overall meal was a D- and drinks were an F. I am really disappointed with the meal we received and the service. Again, hostess was professional. No one ever came to table to check on us and waitress and service was lackluster. Bill came and the waitress said she took off the hairy Bloody. Still $142 for brunch! For drinks and brunch! And the meal was a D- Not sure if we will ever return, which is unfortunate. We always enjoyed the atmosphere here. I hope management reads this review and takes some action to fix. A special day was almost ruined by a really bad meal and server. Plus first time no one came over to table to check on us, if they had I would have spoken up, no one asked if our meal was ok.

1  Thank Paul B
Jeffrey G, Owner at Gaslight Lynnfield, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

Paul
Thank you for dining with us.
I am sorry for the errors you experienced.
I will share your comments and impressions with our team.
That have and can do better.
Consider contacting me directly so we may discuss further remedies.
Regards
Jeffrey Gates
Partner

Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I liked the restaurant. It was a very busy Saturday night and we were able to stop at the bar area and have dinner. The food was good, but could of been hotter. The onion soup was warm and the mussels although tasty, were not hot. I also got cherry stones which were wonderful!! I would try again, maybe during the week when not so busy!! Service was good!

1  Thank Deb C