“Out shopping ”

Bertucci's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 58 Restaurants in Mansfield
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Bertucci's restaurants are firing-up brick ovens from New England to Virginia, each reflecting the distinct character and local charm of its community. Like the original Bertucci's, every kitchen is open, making our brick oven part of the restaurant experience. With a long-standing commitment to hospitality, we welcome you as our guest and promise to treat you as part of the Bertucci's family. Join us in Mansfield MA, near Chico's in the Mansfield Crossing Mall.
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

We were out shopping and I didn’t want to go back home and start cooking and cleaning up. Bertucci’s was right there so in we went. My wife and I ordered the Shrimp Scampi and we were very pleased. Plenty of shrimp and loved it with the Angel Hair Pasta. Kyla was our waitress and was excellent. Trying a different Bertucci’s didn’t matter, same great food. Definitely a repeater.

Date of visit: September 2018
Bertuccis G, Guest Relations Manager at Bertucci's Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

We appreciate you sharing such wonderful feedback about your latest visit! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Megan B was our waitress and was amazing. She went above and beyond for us always bringing more drinks, napkins, making sure everything was perfect! My family loved their meals pizza pasta and more! I have celiacs and was ecstatic when they had an entire menu just with gluten free options. I had the cauliflower pizza and it was great. But the flourless chocolate cake was to DIVE FOR. Best cake ever!! My family loves the rolls here too. They had a gluten free flatbread option but I didn’t get it. The restaurant was clean and service was great! Can’t say enough good things about it! Love it here!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 2 July 2018

We love Bertucci's and usually go to the one near us (in New Hampshire), but ours doesn't have the same elegant vibe, nor does it have the great music playing as does this location in Mansfield. This Bertucci's also has outdoor seating, which is really nice. Our server was very friendly and efficient, and the food was really good.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 28 January 2018 via mobile

I took a group of folks from the assisted living/memory care several times and our service has always been good and the waitstaff are always patient with our order, splitting of meals and ordering from the kiddie menu.
We return now and then and will continue going.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 24 October 2017

We love Bertucci's for the reliably great food and their amazing rolls. One thing we've noticed is that they serve certain dishes in the bowl they're cooked in. It's a nice presentation and the food is fresh but it's also way too hot! I know getting food that's too hot seems like an odd complaint, but we've had several occasions where one of us had finished a meal and the other had barely started because of it.

We've gone here for years and the service is always hit or miss. Sometimes it's great, sometimes not so much. Last Friday evening they forgot to seat us. We had to go up and ask about it after they sat two parties of the same size that got there after us. Not a big deal, accidents happen and they seated us at the next available table quickly, but then our meals took longer than usual to get to us and we were wishing we had more rolls while waiting, but our server was nowhere to be seen. This isn't the first time we've had this happen here. It's a very busy restaurant, we often wonder if they're understaffed.

We visit this location many times throughout the year and one constant issue is the temperature. It's always too cold, especially in the bar area. It's to the point where we make sure we bring an extra layer when we plan to go there and if we just happen to be in the area and we're looking for somewhere to eat, we'll go somewhere else if we don't have a sweater to wear as I don't want to wear a coat while I'm eating dinner. They do have a nice area with a fireplace in back though they seem to seat larger parties back there.

Overall, the restaurant is clean and always reliable for good food. I hope they'll work on staffing and raise the temperature a degree or two to make it more enjoyable!

Date of visit: October 2017