“More than a road side shack!”
Review of Lime Rickey's - CLOSED

Lime Rickey's
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 3 September 2015

I was pleasantly surprised by how delicious their grilled shrimp salad was. This was made to order and the shrimp were perfectly grilled with a nice seasoning. The tomatoes were freshly chopped and the dressing tasty. There are the usual staples like hot dogs and hamburgers as well but if you aren't into barbecue type foods, try one of the salads. They also serve Richardsons ice cream for dessert.

Reviewed 10 August 2015 via mobile

This beach shack is the best option for a hearty "street food" experience in Marblehead... The lobster sandwich they make was top notch, and definitely recommended to all visiting - especially if not familiar with the lobster roll concept!

Reviewed 4 June 2015

I vowed not to spend my vacation eating burgers, which I love, but on a lovely hot early summers day I could not resist. America is the home of the burger so I expected a good one. When it arrived it looked good and came with a generous portion of fries.
As I tucked in there was just no taste from the burger. I was expecting that lovely char grilled taste. It was missing. Do not get me wrong, it was totally edible but lacked taste. In the end I added plenty of ketchup for a boost. It was really disappointing.

Reviewed 22 October 2014

I wrote a review in 2011 because this place wasn't good. Since then it has reopened under new ownership and is much better and I would recommend it if you are in the area. I noticed that my negative review has carried over. They should contact Trip Advisor and ask for a reset!!

Reviewed 26 August 2014

My husband and I, along with our two daughters, recently enjoyed an unexpectedly pleasant outdoor dining experience. We were across the street from Lime Rickeys (which is located right on Devereaux Beach in Marblehead) one Friday late afternoon as we had a stand-up paddleboard lesson (be sure to check out East Coast Style SUP!) When our one hour lesson/rental was over, we walked across the street to Lime Rickey’s. It was a beautiful summer evening, and there was plenty of outdoor seating available so we decided to give it a whirl. Three of us ordered the “Devereaux” – a generous cheeseburger. At $6 each, it was a real bargain! French fries were $3.50, again a real bargain. One of my daughters ordered the BLT ($5), which she said was delicious (very generous helping of bacon). Altogether with drinks (iced teas and lemonades) for the 4 of us, the total was $41 – not bad for a wonderful summer light bite with beautiful ocean views! We have since been back a couple of times with a similar experience! 

1  Thank NancyG-818