“Excellent Seafood”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 16 October 2015

Efficient and friendly service whether in the DR or in the Pub. The food, especially seafood, is well prepared and tasty. Chef James does a good job with a wide variety of dishes including daily specials. Atmosphere can't be beat, right on Marblehead Harbor.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Great place to enjoy the view of Marblehead Harbor. Easy going bar with great music on weekends. Recommend the specials.

Reviewed 11 October 2015

I went to the Landing for lunch recently when visiting Marblehead. I had not been there is many years. I had the steak tips and they were pretty good. My friends had other things and they were very happy also. I will say the waitress we had was terrible. I do not know if she had too many customers or what but she got our order all mixed up and then we had asked for three bills and she gave us all the same bill. My friend has asked for clam chowder but never got it. She was awful but the food was great. I had my rehearsal dinner there in 1977 so I have been going there for many years. They just need to get a new waitress. lol

Reviewed 9 October 2015

Had a wonderful Shepherd's pie here. I'd had a dodgy stomach so this comfort food was just what I needed. Our waitress was very sympathetic and helpful and looked after us really well and the pie was delicious!

Reviewed 9 October 2015

The lobster mac 'n cheese was really delicious. The clam chowder was also delicious although very thick which isn't bad considering how you like your chowder. But our waitress was terrible. She tried to be very friendly and clever, I.e. "The dinner bell has wrong." That said, she forgot the wine but eventually brought it but never brought the bread we specifically asked for.