“Great pizza and service”
Review of Tony's Pizza

Tony's Pizza
Ranked #23 of 60 Restaurants in Marblehead
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 28 July 2015 via mobile

We ordered a cheese and tomato pizza thinking we would receive a "Margarita" pizza but we got a pizza with not tomato sauce and just mozzarella with slices tomatoes. It must have been lost in translation British English/American English.
A few people in our family do not like tomatoes (except in the form of sauce/ketchup) so some of us were a bit skeptical. The pizza turned out to be the best we have had in America yet and I do not usually like tomatoes but I ate every single one on the pizza as it was fresh and delicious which is something very difficult to obtain outside of Italy (we are originally from Italy).
The owner still makes the pizza himself some 30 years later and was very friendly and told us where to visit in Marblehead and Salem (great suggestions, thank you!).
Great pizza and great service. Thank you Tony!

Reviewed 14 July 2015 via mobile

Tony's is a family restaurant with a pizza shop feel and pizza is the only thing we've eaten here. One may take out or eat-in and sit at a booth by the large windows. Tony offers
hand-tossed pizza, calzones, subs, wraps, Italian dinners and salads. We love to see Tony sitting at a booth enjoying the food...

Reviewed 16 October 2014

We got to our lodging in Marblehead very late due to airline delays and our host recommended several restaurants centered in an area of Marblehead called Five Points. We checked out a couple of window menus and nothing jumped out at us, until we spotted Tony’s Pizza. I could tell it was going to be good just from the smell as soon as I opened the door. The menu is huge and everything sounded good. While the pizzas sounded wonderful, both he wife and I settled on pasta dishes. I had a baked ziti that was to die for; and the wife had her usual Spaghetti Marinara. I am 1/2 Italian and have had tons of Italian sausage in my life but I have to say that the sausage at Tony’s is some the best I have ever had. Both my wife and I said later one of us should have gotten a meatball just to see if they are as good. I had a good time joking with the young woman working the counter who was super friendly and helpful. I love to people watch and could tell that Tony’s is the “to go place” for locals for pizza. Wish we had something similar where we live.

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Nice staff, easy dining, easy and fast, And this is the rest of my 50 characters. Won't let me submit without writing more?

1  Thank 245travelguy
Reviewed 13 October 2013

We loved this pizza restaurant-all food we tried was very good and seating is ample,service quick and friendly