“Delicious sushi in a casual, comfortable atmosphere”

Saga Fusion Restaurant
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 24 November 2016

A small casual, comfortable restaurant with a sushi bar and booths for dining. My friend and I both really enjoyed our dinners - she had 2 sushi selections with tuna (not sure which ones). I had 2 orders of the shrimp with avocado sushi and they were great. I also ordered a bowl of noodles, which was a generous portion - I couldn't even finish it. Service was friendly and quick but with no rush to finish despite the restaurant filling up. I'm not sure if reservations are required, but I did call ahead to reserve a time. I look forward to returning to try more items on the extensive menu.

There are newer reviews for Saga Fusion Restaurant

Reviewed 19 November 2016

NOTE: We visited the West Wareham MA restaurant NOT Marston Mills
This was our first visit, Friday night early so we were seated immediately. Not a big place...has a sushi bar, tables & booth's, maybe also a regular liquor bar. It was not a very busy when we arrived. It has been open about a year.
We ordered the tempura vegetables which came quickly and were fresh and very tasty. Our drinks were Chinese beer an iced tea which also quickly served. Our main course was Pad Thai & Fried Rice w/ Steak. I took over 25 minutes!! We asked the waiter to check and he said "very soon"......I said you better tell the cook we're about to leave, but they finally arrived about 3 or 4 minutes later. They were both well prepared, fresh ingredients and quite tasty. Our bill totalled $ 42.50. On the way out, we noticed the waiting area was full, as was both serving bars. We liked the waiter and the food, so we decided 4 stars was appropriate, but we did come close to walking out.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

I was purchasing a gift cert. for my brother-in-law ( who recommended this place ) when my fiance & I decided to give it a try. Service can be very rushed, as noted in others reviews, but we were very hungry & didn't seem to mind. If you want to take you time, keep the menu w/ you & only order a few items at a time.
The first items we tried were the pork gyoza & ginger duck wrap. The gyoza were among the best I have ever sampled. A scallion pancake filled with mixed greens & roasted duck was very good, but hard to eat w/ chopsticks ( in a pinwheel shape; ask for a fork/knife ). Next we had the money bags & Harumaki ( veg. spring rolls ). The spring roll s were good & the money bags ( think Crab ragoons ) were just O.K. .The same sauce was served for both ( orange/Chili sauce ).
Next came the toro sashimi, unctuous fatty tuna. Excellent w, shredded carrot, daikon radish, pickled ginger & soy sauce. I could have eaten at least 10 orders.
Our waiter was very friendly & tried to accommodate our needs. He succeeded when I threw him a curveball. I wanted to try some tempura, but something different. I noticed lobster tails on the hibachi menu & inquired whether this could be done. The kitchen, our waiter & I went over a few scenarios & eventually agreed to splitting the lobster tails in half ( the long way ) leaving the tail shell on. This gave the dish a look of shrimp on steroids w/ everyone staring at it. The lobster was cooked well, it just needed a sauce ( lemon butter? ) to go with it. Overall it a nice find & we will return.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Nice atmosphere and delicious sushi. Our waiter Jason was friendly and quick! We ordered the Shrimp Tempura Bento Box and Udon Soup. Great experience for lunch and we will be back for dinner!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Hard to highlight things because everything was delicious. The Angry Dragon roll w/shrimp, crab, avocado and jalapeño was remarkable!