“Best hash I have ever had”
Review of Persy's Place

Persy's Place
Ranked #26 of 66 Restaurants in Mashpee
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 November 2017

We really enjoy this breakfast place! It's really sweet and cozy and the homemade corn beef hash is definitely the best around. The menu is pretty large and varied so anyone could find something they like, in case you're not a meat-eater. Our family also fell in love with their cornbread on the grill... just delicious.

samantha l, Manager at Persy's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2017

Hi EssVess
We love reading nice reviews like yours. Thank you for taking the time to write us. I myself am a vegetarian, we like to keep many options for veggie lovers! Our homemade cornbread is delicious and we have 1/2 pound loafs for sale made daily!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Persys is a local favorite of me and my daughters! The staff is amazing and the food even better, my go to is french toast and my daughters is the chocolate chippers, the portions are just the right amount! we come atleast once a week and wont be stopping anytime soon!

samantha l, Manager at Persy's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2017

Hi Amelia
Thank you for taking the time to review us!! We love regulars like you and your daughter. Hope to see you again real soon.

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We stopped by persys today for a family brunch everything we ordered was delicious. Our waitress was very helpful in deciding what to get. They have so many great options i could have looked at the menu for hours. I ended up getting the Hash benedict it was wonderful. We will be back again soon! Highly recommend

samantha l, Manager at Persy's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Hi thank you for taking the time to write us a nice review. The Hash benedict is definitely one of our most popular items on the menu GREAT CHOICE! Hope to see you back again soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We went for breakfast there recently. They had a good breakfast menu with interesting options. The food was good. I have to say the service was slow.

PersysPlace, Owner at Persy's Place, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2017

Hi and thanks for the review. My brother is the cook there and Sam is our Head Server. I can assure you the next time you visit the speed of service will be great! Please let us know.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

About 8 locations in MA and RI. We visited the one in Mashpee. Convenient location on Rt 28 between Rtes 130 & 151 with parking in both front and rear. Multiple dining rooms. Claim to fame is the number of breakfast choices (six pages worth) offered from 7am to 2pm at this location. Some other locations are open until 3pm. Love the omelet choices, the endless egg option, and the in house made bread. My fav was the Montana omelet. Service was prompt, friendly, and attentive. There is also a lunch menu. You could eat here daily for over a month and have something totally different each day. Their specialties are their corned beef hash and non deep fried fishcakes. Will definitely return.

Thanks Dianne for the nice review and the Montana Omelet is always one of our best sellers. Our new Pumpkin and Maple Bacon specials have started. Hope to see you again soon.