“The Bagles”

Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Medfield
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Awesome selection, freshly made with a large selection on flavored cream cheese.
Great service, lots of free samples, great muffins and the coffee is really good.....

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Wow! Great sandwiches, salads, and soups. Plus- delicious baked goods unbelievable deliciousness!!
The Rueben sandwich amazing!

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

What can I say? I love Blue Moon and would head there in my car but it's part of my cycling route so I'm there regularly already. I just can't take the goodies home on my back!

First, the coffee, both iced and hot, is great. The bagels, muffins and other delights keep everyone happy AND they have gluten free treats for folks like me. The gluten free tropical scone? totally on fleek!

We often show up in a huge pack, take over the place and they never complain. They have outdoor seating to accommodate us and they will refill a water bottle without complaint. The staff could not be nicer.

Blue Moon is great! Visit! Go there! Try their treats and if you cycle or drive there! You won't regret the trip.

1  Thank pickyeater15
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Living in Medfield, I can easily say that Blue Moon is my favorite cafe in town, there are so many options! My favorite bagel is the cinnamon glaze with Nutella. I definitely recommend going to Blue Moon!

Reviewed 27 May 2017

If you are a fan of great bagels and great breads, Blue Moon is the place. All made in house with recipes that have been passed down from generations. Come to Medfield to experience a real bakery.