“Amazing chicken parm!”

Price range: US$13 - US$29
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Teresa's serves fine Italian food along with great American favorites. It's an upscale, yet casual restaurant with function space and a relaxed martini bar/lounge. Fine dining at reasonable prices!
Reviewed 20 April 2016

This restaurant is delicious! Highly recommend the side garden salad with the chicken parm. Their sauce is homemade and so very good. I can't say enough about this place! I do recommend sitting on the bar side if you don't have kids with you though - its cozy and there are TVs!

The only negative about this place is the lack of kid friendly-ness. No paper kids menu with crayons like most places, kids drink comes in a very flimsy cup and the prices are very high for what you get. Kids pasta with just butter was $6 no drink included!

Date of visit: April 2016

Reviewed 5 April 2016

The dinner starts w/scali bread slices and an oil spices and a hummus? Concoction. It was a bit weird and not what I typically would expect just from the slices of "sandwich" type bread. But then we weren't even sure what the "hummus" like stuff in the oil was...normally I probably eat more calories in just bread, as I LOVE bread..I don't think I had more than 1 bite of the bread...obviously not a requirement to have good bread, but I expect a great bread at a good Italian restaurant.

Ziti and chicken w/vodka sauce...good flavor, no typical spice like vodka sauce.

Almost all of their pasta dishes had some meat w/it...I prefer just pasta, don't need/want meats so that was a bit off putting to me as well. All said, the meal was just okay...if you want pasta, I'd say to try another place, as I LOVE pasta and this was just mediocre.

However, I realized after we went the reason I wanted to try this restaurant was for the pizza, so I'll try it again for the pizza and rate it on the pizza.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Four adults discovered Theresa's Restaurant to have a beautiful atmosphere, excellent service, excellent food. We look forward to the next visit!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 3 March 2016

This place is consistent and relish - first of all - the PIZZAS are oven cooked, super yummy and worth the slightly extra money for "just a pizza" cuz --- well - it's just not "just a pizza"!!!

Full meals? Unbelievable! So great - whatever you get - even a nice steak? Great - my husband and out neighbor always get that! Which is funny, since this is really an Italian restaurant!!!

The pasta dishes and different combo meals are great - like, maybe pasta with meatballs AND some other item. Very good.

Always plenty of food - not that I want some big huge grossly large American serving, but - the prices are moderate - so frankly, who doesn't want to get their money's worth??!!

The salads always seem fresh and good sized.

Desserts are great too - if you have room!!!!

We are always satisfied when we leave - we even get good service, things are never too slow - well, it's a keeper.

There is a small bar area to the right of entrance - kind of loud with people talking and the music playing in there and it can be hard to find a seat, but if you do - grab a nice drink and chill till your table is ready.

Sometimes this place is packed - who knew? Middleton??!!!

Highly recommend this place - we never have a bad time or meal - really!!!

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 25 February 2016

Food was good but everything is ala carte . asked if they had Italian dressing for salad. No was the response. No red vinegar in the restaurant either. I guess I read to much into Italian eatery. But food was good. Service was good also.

Date of visit: February 2016