“Fast,Friendly and Fabulous!”

Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 5 November 2015

This cafe was amazing with an over abundance menu selection of both drinks and food that are made to order. My husband I shared a lunch starting with a medium Chicken Vegetable and rice soup, it was very flavorful and not salty! The homemade soup was filled with Chicken, rice, corn, carrots, squash, peas, tomatoes, celery, onion, asparagus, green beans and broccoli. We then had the Nutty Cran wrap which had chicken salad, spinach, walnuts, cranberries, apples in a tomato wrap. The wrap was delicious and filling. I got a Chai smoothie to drink which was a fall special and he got the Strawberry fields smoothie and both were very good, creamy smooth and sweet. The cafe is small with upbeat music and they do have some out door table and chairs on the deck. Definitely a place we will go back to!

Reviewed 1 November 2015

HUGE menu, HUGE selection of seasonal beverages. Even though I don't like chai tea, the choices sounded so delicious I wish I did. If we lived closer, we would definitely stop here for breakfast. Limited seating, so keep that in mind, but very friendly staff.

Reviewed 17 October 2015

I stopped in for a quick cup of coffee and was very disappointed with the service - and the coffee. The server presented herself as busy and annoyed. Mind you, there were at least 2 other servers behind the counter gabbing. Maybe she was aggravated with them, but it is unprofessional to treat a customer that way. The coffee was bland and I felt like I wasted both my money and time stopping into this place. The business may want to focus on striving for professionalism versus attempting to appear new age/hipster.

1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed 1 September 2015

Everything is fresh and delicious! I'm not a vegetarian, but love the Amy's Avo Wrap! They have awesome baked goods, salads and wraps.....They are always packed!

Reviewed 3 August 2015

This coffee house is close to my office and I wish I could be a regular but it doesn't make the cut. The shop itself is quaint, welcoming and comfortable. The service is great and the menu has a lot of options.

Where they lose me in the morning is the bagels. I like to have a bagel and coffee. The bagels are store bought Zeppy's bagels and they are terrible. Why go through the trouble of offering breakfast sandwiches with organic eggs if your going to put it on a mediocre bagel? There are a number of bakeries in the area that could supply the Sol Bean with great bagels, such a shame.

The coffee is quite good. The beans are roasted well so you don't get any off flavors or high acidity. I will be back for the coffee.