“Wonderful spot for a break with an excellent cup of coffee”
Review of Sol Bean Cafe

Sol Bean Cafe
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Middleton
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 4 May 2016

This is a wonderful spot for a break with an excellent cup of coffee. Add a muffin and you have a true break at least for a few minutes away from the hustle and bustle that is 'life.' This Cafe has a lot of character that contributes to the charm of the place. Stop in and enjoy.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

A fantastic healthy option for breakfast or lunch. The smoothies are delicious - some of the combinations sound out there but turn out fantastic - we highly recommend the Lemon Zinger. Every sandwich, salad, and soup we've tried has been delicious. There are many vegetarian options. The 7 layer bar is the best I've ever had.

My husband and I go here every time we're on Rt. 114 in Middleton. You should too.

Reviewed 23 January 2016

I met an acquaintance at Sol Bean for coffee for a business discussion. It is a small, cozy place. They offer healthy options amd the menu seemed rather interesting. I'll have to return to actually eat something! The coffee was quite good. I'd recommend this place.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

These guys do put out very interesting and good tasting wraps and salads. The baked goods I suspect they buy from vendors- they're pretty good but very pricey. The food is healthy as well, so if you're looking for quality, this place fits the bill. I love the Maggie's Melt, but I noticed the last couple of times not enough of the great honey mustard sauce they put on it. Some inconsistency on how much they put on.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

This cafe was amazing with an over abundance menu selection of both drinks and food that are made to order. My husband I shared a lunch starting with a medium Chicken Vegetable and rice soup, it was very flavorful and not salty! The homemade soup was filled with Chicken, rice, corn, carrots, squash, peas, tomatoes, celery, onion, asparagus, green beans and broccoli. We then had the Nutty Cran wrap which had chicken salad, spinach, walnuts, cranberries, apples in a tomato wrap. The wrap was delicious and filling. I got a Chai smoothie to drink which was a fall special and he got the Strawberry fields smoothie and both were very good, creamy smooth and sweet. The cafe is small with upbeat music and they do have some out door table and chairs on the deck. Definitely a place we will go back to!