“Cute little spit”

Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

My husband & I came here for lunch last weekend and loved it. The food was great, we each had a quinoa bowel and some soup. We shared a huge cookie that was amazing! Everything was freshly made and delicious. The place itself is casual and has an inviting vibe. There are a handful of tables and it was full by the time we left. I would definitely go back next time I'm in the area!

Reviewed 4 May 2016

This is a wonderful spot for a break with an excellent cup of coffee. Add a muffin and you have a true break at least for a few minutes away from the hustle and bustle that is 'life.' This Cafe has a lot of character that contributes to the charm of the place. Stop in and enjoy.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

A fantastic healthy option for breakfast or lunch. The smoothies are delicious - some of the combinations sound out there but turn out fantastic - we highly recommend the Lemon Zinger. Every sandwich, salad, and soup we've tried has been delicious. There are many vegetarian options. The 7 layer bar is the best I've ever had.

My husband and I go here every time we're on Rt. 114 in Middleton. You should too.

Reviewed 23 January 2016

I met an acquaintance at Sol Bean for coffee for a business discussion. It is a small, cozy place. They offer healthy options amd the menu seemed rather interesting. I'll have to return to actually eat something! The coffee was quite good. I'd recommend this place.

Reviewed 19 November 2015

These guys do put out very interesting and good tasting wraps and salads. The baked goods I suspect they buy from vendors- they're pretty good but very pricey. The food is healthy as well, so if you're looking for quality, this place fits the bill. I love the Maggie's Melt, but I noticed the last couple of times not enough of the great honey mustard sauce they put on it. Some inconsistency on how much they put on.