“Could compete with the best coffee/shake/food spots in the city!”
Review of Sol Bean Cafe

Sol Bean Cafe
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Middleton
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 18 June 2017

What a find! Highly recommend! A small coffee shop. The also have outdoor deck seating across from a large cow pasture for Richardson's Dairy. I was very surprised to find a menu that could compete with any of the new hip coffee/bakery shops in Boston and Cambridge. They have a well-developed coffee/smoothie, wraps, bowls, bagels, baked goods menu.

Vegetarian and Meat eater options that suited all 4 of us.

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Now if you call to get an order ready
You are lucky if they answer the phone .

Unorganized overwhelmed staff
Kid hangout ! They cater to who they like

Would really like to see the regroup

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

My husband & I came here for lunch last weekend and loved it. The food was great, we each had a quinoa bowel and some soup. We shared a huge cookie that was amazing! Everything was freshly made and delicious. The place itself is casual and has an inviting vibe. There are a handful of tables and it was full by the time we left. I would definitely go back next time I'm in the area!

Reviewed 4 May 2016

This is a wonderful spot for a break with an excellent cup of coffee. Add a muffin and you have a true break at least for a few minutes away from the hustle and bustle that is 'life.' This Cafe has a lot of character that contributes to the charm of the place. Stop in and enjoy.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

A fantastic healthy option for breakfast or lunch. The smoothies are delicious - some of the combinations sound out there but turn out fantastic - we highly recommend the Lemon Zinger. Every sandwich, salad, and soup we've tried has been delicious. There are many vegetarian options. The 7 layer bar is the best I've ever had.

My husband and I go here every time we're on Rt. 114 in Middleton. You should too.