“Not coming back....”
Review of 99 Restaurants

99 Restaurants
Ranked #10 of 106 Restaurants in Milford
Description: Welcome to your Milford Ninety Nine Restaurant where we have "A Passion To Serve." Come dine with us and check out our 9 Real Size Entrees for just $9.99 or come enjoy our Thursday Night Trivia at the bar.
Reviewed 31 July 2018

Other patrons were seated before me, though I was waiting for 15 minutes. My dinner was undercooked. The trivia show was lame and very disinteresting.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 11 April 2018

I knew I could count on takeout from here! It was easy, quick and delicious! My out of town guests loved the dinner.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 31 January 2018

I have been to multiple 99 Restaurants in MA and RI. I have received great service and good food at all of them. The Milford 99 is no exception. We utilized the call ahead seating on a Friday night and we were seated upon arrival.

I always get the extra large buffalo chicken tenders. I haven't been disappointed yet,

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 24 October 2017

A notch above chains like TGI Friday. Variety of choices including seafood, barbecue, burgers, steak and prime rib

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 19 October 2017

We called in here for an evening dinner and found it to be busy which is normally a good sign and it was on this occasion. This was our first visit to 99 restaurant and we must say that the service was very good and so was the food.

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to 99 Restaurants? Share your experiences!