“A chain restaurant that goes that extra mile”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Natick
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Let's face it, The Cheesecake Factory is a chain restaurant much like the others but has a certain...pizzazz to it. You will never walk out thinking you had one of the best meals of your life but you will rarely be disappointed. The huge menu, which is kept fresh with new selections all of the time, combined with the cheery open atmosphere makes for a good experience. The Natick site features friendly and attentive waitstaff and one of Massachusetts' best malls as a backdrop.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Hello. T hank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and we like to think that pizzzazz factors in the mix. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

I can’t tell you how fantastic this place is!!! Never Never have I ever been unhappy with the food, counter people or servers!!! This place has everything you could ever want to eat!! Appetizers are the bomb! Friend Mac and Cheese balls will have you lying on the floor!! Amazing amazing!!!

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Hi Tina, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoy our menu options and we can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

We decided on this restaurant because of their cheesecake. Figured we would only order salad to save room for dessert.
The salads are big and made with extremely fresh veggies. It was so good.
Unfortunately we were to full to order dessert. The ones displayed in the glass case looked so delicious.
The restaurant was clean and the staff was friendly and efficient.
Next time we order dessert first!

Hi Patti, Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your dish and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 31 May 2018

My friend and I went there after I had a particularly horrible day. I was in a bad mood and I admit it. However, the atmosphere of the restaurant, the attentive way of the server, and the food slowly melted my bad mood away. I had Fish and Chips and they were excellent. I don't drink, but my friend had a Cosmopolitan and said it was excellent. By the time my friend and I got to dessert (Chocolate Cheesecake for me, Hot Fudge Sundae for him) the frustration and aggravation of a terrible day had washed over me and we were laughing and talking. I didn't think anything could save that day, but the Cheesecake Factory did it.

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you so much for this review! We're very happy you had such a wonderful time with us and that we improved your day! We look forward to seeing you back again soon to enjoy some more of our cheesecake.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

The menu is extensive and other reviewers are correct, you can rack up a lot of calories here. The nice thing is that they have a reduced calorie menu if you wish to eat healthy and these items are just as tasty. Let's you enjoy the restaurant without feeling guilty (unless you decide to top it off with cheesecake, of course!).

TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2018

Hello. Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your dish and the reduced calorie choices. We look forward to your next visit!