“Service and food are always excellent”

The Cheesecake Factory
Ranked #1 of 7 Dessert in Natick
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2018

The food here is always top notch and I can't recall ever ordering anything I didn't end up liking. And their bread is amazing. I'm not a cheesecake person but theirs is a big hit among those who like the desert.

I love their veggie burger (you can substitute the patty for any burger on the menu) and their mozzarella bites are very tasty. When I used to eat meat, I did enjoy their regular burgers.

The service is always top notch. The wait can be long during peak times but you can kill time visiting some of the adjacent shops or, on a nice day, enjoy sitting outdoors (just beware of smokers).

Date of visit: August 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Thank you so much for this review, James! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Food is always good and there is plenty. Most of my family eats half and takes the rest for lunch the next day. It always seems to be a long wait to get in.

Date of visit: July 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2018

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you enjoy our food. Thanks for your patience with the wait and we hope to see you back again soon!

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Had a lunch date at this place recently. There was a 20 minute wait after which we were seated.
Everyone had salads, except for myself - I got a 1750 kcal Chocolate cake.
Salads were good, as was the cake - just too rich. I ate about half, and my 3 companions ate part of the other half as dessert.
Please, make smaller portions...

Date of visit: August 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Hi Michael. Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your dish and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

My meal today was nothing special. Cheeseburger came with unmelted cheese and was on the small side. Server offered to melt the cheese, said it would only take a minute. Ten minutes later back came the same burger. This time the cheese was burned and the fries reheated. Was also overcharged.

Date of visit: August 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Hi Publichero, We are so sorry that you had this experience with us at our location. Our staff should have been much more attentive with your order. Next time, if there is anything that can be improved, please let our managers know so we can make things right while you are still dining with us! Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

On Friday evening, we had waiting period of about 30 minutes, but it was worth the wait. We were given outdoor table in pleasant weather. All other parameters were consistent with our previous experience at the (chain) outlet at San Francisco - great service, great food, great atmosphere! The portions are large. A new cinnamon flavor Cheesecake was great too! Overall a very good experience.

Date of visit: August 2018
TCF_Guest_Services, Guest Relations Manager at The Cheesecake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

Thank you so much for this review, Mrugesh. We're very happy you had such a wonderful time with us! We look forward to seeing you back again soon to enjoy some more of our cheesecake!