“Our favorite Jewish deli”
Review of Zaftig's

Zaftig's
Ranked #5 of 154 Restaurants in Natick
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Whenever being at or passing Sherwood Plaza we stop there for Zaftig's food! Just amazing. My wife always orders corned beef on rye and love their combination of pate, coleslaw, salami etc. Worth to stop by! One day with our grandchildren we have to try their breakfast.

Reviewed 22 December 2017

We went there about a month ago and I was so looking forward to a "real" deli sandwich. First of all, I expected the restaurant to smell like a deli that I remember from way back and that didn't happen. My husband and I sat at a table and had a very nice waitress. He ordered a roast beef sandwich and fries and said the roast beef was tough and hard to eat, so the waitress took it away and suggested the chicken soup, which he did enjoy. I ordered the reuben sandwich which is one of my favorites if it is on a menu. The meat was so thick, I had a hard time eating it. I think when a sandwich is that thick, it should be shaved meat. I got potato salad with the sandwich and that was good. I only managed to try to eat one half and took the other half home and the next day, I dismantled the sandwich to a reasonable amount of meat and had to discard a lot of corned beef. It wasn't horrible, but for what we were expecting, we were both disappointed and will not return. But I will say the best part was our waitress. She was so nice and tried her best to make it a pleasant lunch.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Picked up a couple of sandwiches for lunch to go. Our tuna salad sandwich and the corned beef on rye were very good... a nice choice over fast food options. Reliable deli... not many in the area,

Reviewed 27 November 2017

Good food, many items are what you might expect in a NY style deli, but this is not that. Many menu items have an interesting twist. They have an extensive breakfast menu as well.

Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

My daughter, two grandchildren and I had breakfast here. The girls had blueberry pancakes that looked delicious, and they enjoyed. The servings were large, they could have shared one order. I had an egg and corn beef hash. The hash was strange with little round pellets not like anything I've had before. I didn't care for it. This restaurant is homey and friendly. I would try it again but order something different.

1  Thank Soilsister1244