“Bring your appetite”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese, Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Had the lunch buffet - there is a tremendous variety of hot foods, salad, sushi and desserts to pick from. The restaurant is huge. My favorite is the hot foods - very tasty but a little salty. The salad offerings are varied and fresh. The sushi section was my least favorite- a lot of choice but average in taste, The row of different desserts plus a soft serve ice cream machine will satisfy one's sweet tooth. The service staff was very attentive and good. Don't eat breakfast and bring your appetite.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Have not visited this establishment for years. Price has gone up and quality has gone down. Only tuna and salmon sashimi in small pieces served in a small plates. Good selection of rolls but no hand rolls. Quick and amicable service for noodle and crepes.
The waitress served my table was higher than perfect, but the food does not worth $32. You can have better quality and quantity of sushi buffets in Vegas and California for less money. Not planning to go back soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

If you love buffet and seafood. You will be in heaven. Sushi, fried fish, steamed fish, fish soup , etc. I’m not aware of any other seafood buffet in the area. I recommend this place for a satisfying lunch.

2  Thank Sirik C
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

My kids love the place and because of that we often visit either for lunch or early dinner but most of the time when we politely request the sushi maker to make a simple cucumber roll, he just ignored us! Is that probably he cannot understand us but I don’t think so ... he handled another request sushi to the other person beside me. This didn’t happened once.... I’ve noticed that they do not know how to response whether they get it or not. Person requested will not know. Anyhow, language barrier will not be a problem if only a simple gesture of acknowledgement implied properly.

That will be the last time we will go there! We’ll just keep exploring other restaurant around town.

1  Thank Tonette J
Reviewed 29 September 2017

If you love Japanese food as I do, don’t miss the Minado in Natick, a suburb of Boston. An unbelievable selection of fresh delicities matched with superb service. All you can eat of course, so be sure to come hungry

Admittedly a bit pricey, especially on Saturday night, but you get what you pay for!