“Lunch, brunch and dinner”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #25 of 135 Restaurants in Natick
Reviewed 15 September 2016

They have good variety of dishes for all kinds of tastes. There is light food, soups, salads, snacks, fruit, juices, soft drinks and desserts.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Stop here for lunch rather regularly and was disappointed. First of all, I was told that they no longer serve their vegetarian black bean soup. The menu keeps changing, making it a but unsettling and unpredictable. Second, the toilet in the women's bathroom as broken, and when I reported it to the staff, no one seemed particularly concerned. All in all, a very lackluster experience. Not like Panara's used to be :(

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I can count on the sandwiches to be made with their crisp hard rolls. I like these rolls because they are real rolls from their bakery, The contents are acceptable and the price is fair. My wife got a wonderful big salad.

Reviewed 22 July 2016

I think that Panera Bread is over rated. The food is so salty. After you leave that place an hour later you are severely dehydrated, like after you go out for pizza or Chinese food.

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

We came to this Panera Bread for a late lunch. We ordered the Lobster Roll and the Turkey Avocado BLT Sandwich.
We had an unusually long 15 minutes wait for our lunch, even though it was 3pm and there were no more than 2 or 3 customers there.
We found plenty of lobster meat in the roll, but it was nearly all claw meat more than 3 claws, with just a few small chunks from the tail. The roll itself had the nice soft texture that my wife liked.
The Turkey BLT was the usual large sandwich, very good chunks of turkey meat and avocado.

In summary, the lobster roll was average to very good, a bit pricey also. The Turkey sandwich was very good.