No photo provided
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed 13 September 2016

I frequent this restaurant one a month for my Friday buffet. The majority of the time these is a great selection and variety of foods from mild to spicy. Reasonably priced. Wait staff is very efficient, always there to clear the plate and make sure your water is full. If you come alone their is a TV which is either showing the news or videos

Reviewed 30 August 2016

Wonderful place for Indian buffet. I look forward to coming here, and am upset if I'm not hungry when I arrive because that means there are some things I just won't be able to get to.
- I go here roughly twice a year. They never have the same thing twice (an exaggeration, maybe 2 things out of 12 the same). Most Indian buffets have the same things every time except for one new one). Minerva is the opposite. Also, they have a broad range of the country, including some southern things (dosa, idli, vada, depending on when you visit)
- the quality is excellent
- upscale decor for a lunch buffet (much nicer than what you'd expect)
- the staff is friendly but seemingly ... let's say unsure. The only slightly non-positive in my review...not incompetent, but like they're always new to the job.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

We called before going to the restaurant and asked regarding the menu for buffet. The operator mentioned they can not disclose the menu. I should have recognized this as a red flag and went to some other restaurant. Reached the restaurant, I asked the waiter if they are going to replace the biryani with the freshly cooked one. He said it is freshly cooked. This is the second red flag and I should have recognized it and left the place.

1) We started off with medhu vada and sambar. Medhu vada was like hard stone. I have to break it with force.
2) Got rice and sambar. Rice was cooked few days ago and it was hard on the teeth and gum. Sambar was also cooked few days ago.
3) Since rice is no good I have to try naan. Naan was also had the same issue as rice. Naan was made few days ago and I have to pour the chicken tika masala on top of naan and have to wait several minutes for the naan to become soggy. This is the only way I can eat the naan.
4) We also tried the biryani. Briyani was not freshly cooked. Briyani was made with noodles. This is the first time I have ever had briyani made out of noodles. We did not liked the briyani too.
5) Rice did not work, naan did not work. I thought atleast uthapam would have been fresh. This was not the case too. Uthapam was also hard and I have to pour the curry on top of it to get it to soggy state.

Since I ate little bit in each and felt hungry, I thought to have vegetable salad or at least some fruit. There was not vegetable salad. So, we paid $24 for the lunch buffet for two and left hungry to go home and eat bread and peanut butter.

If you read my review please DO NOT go to this place.

2  Thank Suresh M
Reviewed 15 December 2015

Since I work around the corner, I go here often. Very reasonable price. Food is good, spice is nice (nothing mouth-melting). Just wish they had a little more variety sometime.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Whilst in Natick I went to the Moverva for a take out which I have done many times when I'm visiting on business and although not the best food it is acceptable and a change from the norm. I ordered at the counter and was grunted at by the member of staff (CHAK RAPANI) who even questioned why i wanted two main dishes and once I got this through to him he threw the recipe down for me to sign. As I sat waiting for food another waiter was walking around and his trousers were filthy with stains and marks all over them which didn't give me confidence in the cleanliness of the kitchen. A dirty uniform in a food spot is a big NO NO so at this point I just left without the food and $30.00 down but It was not worth dealing with the rudeness again. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

4  Thank Dave n

Been to Minerva? Share your experiences!