“Not worth trying”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Buffet
Reviewed 16 February 2017

First, the atmosphere isn’t the best for a comfortable meal. Like many Indian restaurants, there are too many people on the wait staff with little to do. One paced up and down the aisle between the tables, constantly watching the patrons. It made us feel like we were eating in prison. Second, the food is mediocre. Forget about anything with lamb and meat in general, except chicken which was cooked a bit too much and dry. One shrimp dish was so hot as to be inedible (and I love very spicy food). Another dish had large inedible leaves in the sauce. The condiments didn’t even include the expected chutney sauce. There was one sad looking desert, a kind of runny rice/yogurt dish. I suggest that you not look back at the person in the kitchen who is preparing the food or you may not have much appetite left. All of this cost $25 for two people without drinks. The verdict? Won’t be going back any time soon.

Reviewed 13 February 2017

We have been Visiting this place since 2008. Great food. Big buffets and good service.have catered food for many parties. Everyone loved it.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

We enjoyed the large variety of dishes at this weekday buffet, but the staff did not refill the serving dishes in a timely fashion. I had to ask for spoons for the tasty lentil soup,and I had to refill my water glass myself.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Very amazing,,, dozens of appealing tapas style and sushi, much more than most can eat. everything from soup nuts, as much as you want. Wine and beer is not included.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

I frequent this restaurant one a month for my Friday buffet. The majority of the time these is a great selection and variety of foods from mild to spicy. Reasonably priced. Wait staff is very efficient, always there to clear the plate and make sure your water is full. If you come alone their is a TV which is either showing the news or videos

Been to Minerva? Share your experiences!