“GOOD ITALIAN FOOD AT REASONABLE PRICES ”

Giuseppe's Fresh Pasta Fine Food.
Ranked #17 of 101 Restaurants in Newburyport
Price range: US$9 - US$23
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Full Service Family Italian Restaurant with Full Bar, Take Out, Grab and Go, Italian Deli and Marketplace, Party Trays for all occasions. Established on 1995.
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

We went Giuseppe's during homecomi g week in Newburyport to avoid the crowds downtown. It was an excellent choice as we found the food to be very good and the prices extremely reasonable. I got the veal parmigiana which was a good size portion. My wife got the eggplant and chicken combination. The only complaint was that the eggplant was mushy but otherwise everything was superb. Also the restaurant serves homemade pasta which was a plus. Looking forward to going back soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2017

I exited the highway on my way to Maine without doing any homework about restaurants. The Giuseppe's sign caught my eye as an alternative to the usual fast food options for lunch. What a discovery! There is a long menu with lots of flexibility, much of it focused on house-made pasta. I ended up ordering from the lunch menu: angel hair pasta with pesto. I added a side dish of spinach sautéed with garlic in olive oil from the longer menu. Absolutely delicious. I will look for opportunities to return. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

Located in a quiet strip mall, Giuseppe's may not seem impressive -- until you inhale. Giuseppe's is delicious before you know its there. Enter, and you return to the best Italian restaurant of your memory. Dine in, or take the luscious home made pastas and sauces home. Or, do both :)

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We dine here quite often. We've had a variety of selections and never a disappointment!
The other night I had the Shrimp a la Juliet which was an appetizer but it's plentiful and delicious! Husband had lasagna which he had forced himself to finish. Our friends had the veal/eggplant parmigiana combo. Raved about it. And our favorite waitress which makes everything better.....Martina! She's a gem. Giuseppe is a great host as well as cook. He visits people at the tables quite often. Very personalized and a hidden treasure! Don't forget to check out their 'take away' section at the other end of the restaurant. Bring home tomorrow's dinner! No, I don't work there but I surely dine here quite a bit! Love it!!

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Authentic old school Italian dishes. Friendly attentive service. So many options it's amazing. Be prepared to wait no reservations.