“Great old school sandwich shop”
Review of Sandwich Works

Sandwich Works
Ranked #44 of 263 Restaurants in Newton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Family owned with a wide menu of sandwich options. Not fancy but solid, good food at reasonable prices. Our kids love it.

Reviewed 8 February 2017

I've walked by Sandwich Works a zillion times, but I've never gone in. A few weeks ago, I was hungry with some time to kill and finally went in. I had an amazing grilled chicken sandwich with cheese melted in it and thought, "Wow!" It was fresh, warm, and tasty. Today, I went back more deliberately and got another amazing sandwich, served to me by the nicest woman who was friendly to me from the moment I walked in, throughout our entire transaction, right down to when she brought my to-go order to me. The place hit it out of the park again...another amazing sandwich...even put together really well so it doesn't fall apart when you pick it up. This place is a real gem, and I'll be returning many times to sample other treats from their big menu.

2  Thank Paul D
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

If you are with your family or if you just want somewhere to go for your lunch break this is the place with all kinds of sandwiches. You can pick from one of their great sandwiches. Or even tell them what you want on yours and they will make it. This place is great all around.

1  Thank dexter3462
Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

Came here for breakfast and had an omelet. It was enjoyable - perfectly prepared with fast friendly service. They are willing to prepare your food anyway you request, too. The only thing I didn't like was the seating was only tables and no booths.

1  Thank n2dudes
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Haven't had a bad thing there yet. The lunch and breakfast are both delicious. The curry fries and the pastries (along with the turkey Melt) are some of the best I've had. Only bad things is they close early and are closed on Sunday.

1  Thank Ed R

Been to Sandwich Works? Share your experiences!