“Surprise visit from Evan in August”

Lickety Split at Mass MoCA
Ranked #7 of 62 Restaurants in North Adams
Price range: US$7 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

I went into this cafe last Saturday to an amazing surprise. My cousin Evan, who is also about my age, had a chat with me over the Cobb Salad. She had some breakfast sandwiches, and they were really good. The service was also very good, and it was a great experience overall.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

I had several lunches and coffee breaks at the museum. The food was terrific - especially interesting soups and quiches. I didn't have the signature ice cream, but it looked good! There were an amazing selection of loose leaf teas, interested brewed iced teas, fresh lemonade and limeade, and pastries that looked yummy. Prices were about the usual museum cafe range or maybe a bit lower.

Reviewed 3 July 2018

I visited this cafe for the RayLaMontagne and Neko Case show at the very end of June. The music playing as we ate was pleasant and soft enough for chitchat. I had the Thai burrito as my pre-show dinner, and it was very good. The service was also very good, but there was a disappointment experience at the actual show because RayLaMontagne didn't perform "Trouble". Overall, it was a very good experience.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

Second time eating here. Terrible food, rude staff, no attention to hygiene. Bare hands all over the food. It will take you forever to order, get your food, tell them it's the wrong food, ask for another sandwich without a hair in it. Meanwhile, your afternoon is gone. Go elsewhere.

Tom R, Owner at Lickety Split at Mass MoCA, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

We apologize for any issues you may have encountered. It's certainly not our intentions to present ourselves in this manner. We take those issue seriously and we will look into and address each of your concerns.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Don't be concerned if you get to MassMoCA hungry! In fact, don't spend valuable time you will want to spend inside this space by stopping elsewhere to eat breakfast or lunch. Eggs, burritos, sandwiches, salads, desserts, drinks, and more! And the ingredients appear to have been chosen with health-conscious intent. Also, got to love a place where they have ice water set up as help-yourself with cups.