“Nice bathroom. Messed up order.”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #42 of 61 Restaurants in North Adams
Description: Come visit us at 17 Union Street in North Adams. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 31 May 2017 via mobile

I went through the drive-thru and got coffee. They forgot to put the cream and sugar in it. When I came back later I went inside and also used the restroom. Restroom was lovely. So one star for screwing up on my order five stars for the wonderful bathroom so the average is three stars.

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

It's just another McDonald's. The staff is friendly the food is fast most of the time. They do how ever forget things in your order or park you and make you wait.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

The food is just like every other McDonald's but almost every time I order they either forget something, it takes way to long or my food is burnt.

Reviewed 18 February 2016

Nothing different or exceptional here. It's McDonald's food, so you get what you are after. The location can make it a little challenging to get in and out of the parking lot. Drive-thru is fairly efficient.

Reviewed 30 April 2015

For Here. The fries were hot, the Coke was Coke and the ice cream had the consistency and taste of ice cream. Our McOrderTaker clearly didn't want to be there, but service was adequate. Only about 6 screaming kids running about.
There are few McItems that for me qualify as decent food. The McWings are nicely spiced and fun (when they can be had), the McChicken sandwich is simple enough to succeed, and a dinner salad with a chicken breast atop can be mighty satisfying. Notice that all my choices involve chicken.
The other night the words "Artisan Chicken" slipped through my firewall before sensibility could grab it... What was I thinking? Upon opening the box I was reminded immediately that this sort of chicken waits for you in a tub of hot water like a hot dog from a NY streetcart. (That's not "juicy") The soggy mess should have been squeezed and patted dry before assembly, but of course there's no available time.
I talked myself out of believing that the few specks of pink in the center had the potential to kill me, but if the movie had been 15 mins longer and if my wife hadn't offered me some Pepto from the amazing first-aid section of her pocketbook, I'd surely be dead now.